31

--✾-- 

--✾-- 

prom: 0 days

7:23pm

she looks to herself in the mirror one last time, checking her makeup and hair. she doesn't need to look hundred percent good, only decent for a prom.

the phone rings with a message of seungmin saying he arrived. she leaves the bathroom turning off the light and goes to her room to gather everything she needed to take with her.

she opens the front door and sees seungmin dressed in his beautiful suit with his arms crossed and leaned back in a limousine.

"a limousine? really?" she says as she walks out of her house locking the door. "do we need to be this extra?"

"of course, only the best for my girl." he smiles as she approaches him and takes her hand in his. "my mom insisted on paying for it. maybe she realized how wonderful you are. besides, we have to take the rest of the crackheads too."

"we heard that!" felix's deep voice is heard making them laugh. "can you lovebirds hurry up?"

"after you, my lady." he opens the limousine door for her to enter. she gives him a smile and seungmin enters right after her.

(...)

8:38pm

they were in the dance floor, dancing like crazy. especially jisung and felix. sanha is already shoeless because her shoes were hurting her feet so much. despite that, she is having a great night with her friends and she is happy she came.

"hey, do you want to leave?" seungmin whispers at her ear. " I mean, it's okay if you don't want to, but I may or may not have other plans for us."

she happily nods. they warn the rest of the groups and they leave. he motions her to jump on his back so he would give her a piggyback ride to the destination since she is shoeless and doesn't want to put her shoes back on. they decide to leave the limousine there and walk.

after a few minutes, they arrive. it is seungmin's house. she is a bit confused about what are they doing here but as soon as the door opens she sees a bowl of popcorn and movies on top of the coffee table and her confusion goes away.

"I know movie nights are your favorite type of date." seungmin talks making her smile grow as wide as possible. "let's go change into something more comfortable?"

they quickly change to some more comfortable clothing and she goes back down to the couch waiting for him.

"I have something that belongs to you." seungmin's voice is heard from the stairs. the boy approaches and gives the hoodie to sanha.

"that's yours, minnie."

"no, I want you to keep it." he throws the hoodie to her lap. "it's yours." he sits on the couch putting himself comfortable next to her. "shall we watch the movie?"

the movie starts playing. her favorite, now you see me. she wonders how did he know because she never really talks about it often. but that doesn't matter at the moment. she is in the arms of the one she loves the most and she's is feeling the happiest she ever did before.

"hey, I'm sorry for dragging you out of the prom." he looks at her and moves the hair from her face.

"don't worry, I like this better anyway." she smiles and pecks his lips. "anywhere with you is perfect."

"you're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

The End.

--✾--

edited