08

--✾--

--✾--

"are you sure about that?" 

"yes, minho. I have to move on." I sighed and he took my hand. "he left me without saying a word and I need to let go." 

"I'm happy for you, really but I won't go shopping with you." 

"please chan! I don't have anyone else to go with..." I insisted, clinging on his arm and pouting. 

"you really need to find some girl friends." he sighed. "fine, I'll go with you. but only if I bring someone else, so I won't die of boredom." 

"yes, sure!" I hugged him and he giggled. "thank you so much." 

(...)

"so, this are the groups for the project." the teacher explained holding up a paper. she started mentioning the names of my classmates. "and lastly, min sanha with han jisung and lee minho."

we all were happy with the teacher's choice. it would be easier to work with them as we were friends than with someone in my class, I probably never talked with.

the teacher handed us our project theme and then started the lesson making most of the people in this room fall asleep like usual.

the bell rang and finally was time to leave.

"I was thinking we could get some work done already," minho spoke as we walked out the door. "what do you think?"

"I can't today, I'm sorry." jisung apologized and looks at his phone. " I have to go," he arranged his backpack and started walking. "bye guys."

we both laugh at the boy as he screams in the middle of the hallway. "and you?" the boy asked me.

"let's do it."

we walked to the baseball field benches and sat down taking the books out of our bags. we started working or at least tried because it's hard to work when minho is always saying jokes and making fun of me. my stomach hurt a lot from all the laughing.

"seungmin!" someone screamed in the field and my attention turned to you.

you were in the middle of the field sitting down on the dirt with your hand on your wrist. you seemed to be in a lot of pain. I stood up and walked (ran) over to you, to make sure you were alright.

"hey, are you okay?" I kneeled next to you and you looked up to me.

your eyes weren't the same loving ones, they had anger in it. you stood from the floor and "just leave me alone." came out of your mouth before you ran out of the field.

--✾-- 

edited