24

--✾--

--✾--

2:36pm

she locks her phone once again after seeing the clock for the nth time. seungmin was supposed to meet her at the park at 2pm and now he is late. 

did he stood her up? no, she couldn't think like that. he wouldn't do that but she was worried. what if something happened to him?

"sanha." the girl hears her name being called. she looks up to the boy as he sits next to her on the bench. " I'm sorry. I lost track of time."

"it's okay." she smiles to him but he doesn't react. "ready to go?" she starts to get up but the boy grabs her wrist.

"actually, I need to talk to you." she sits down with his words and turns to him giving him her full attention. " I talked to my mom."

"what did she say?"

"she confessed. she said she lied to me. I finally got the truth i wanted but why do i feel so bad?" he leans forward placing his elbows on his knees and his hands on his face.

"it's your mother, minnie. of course, you wouldn't feel happy about all this." her hand goes to his back rubbing it, hoping he would feel better. "everything's gonna be fine soon. maybe you just need time to process everything."

"she also told me something else." he plays with his fingers. she looks at him confused with his change of behavior. "she blamed you for the accident." 

she immediately looks down at her lap. she remembers of that day and she thinks it was indeed her fault. she could've stopped him and she didn't. even after hearing a few times that wasn't her fault and she couldn't possibly know that was gonna happen, she blamed herself. 

"is it true, sanha?" she doesn't respond, eyes still stuck on her lap. "so, it is true..."

"seungmin, I can explain everythi--" 

"explain what? that i got into an accident because of you? I though she was just lying again, blaming on someone else, but no." he interrupts her. "when were you planning on telling me?" she opens her mouth to talk but yet again she was interrupted. "you know what? I don't wanna hear it. I'll just leave." 

he gets up the bench and just leaves without looking back. 

--✾--

edited

how are you? are you having a good day?