Fantasy Winner (season 1)

3rd place: The Fayes serect by: @SarahBeth9009

Score: 105/115

Judges comment: This is a really intriguing story. It was hard to stop reading. The cover is beautiful. The one thing I would suggest is inculde more of the charaters thoughts and feelings to improve character development.

2nd place: The darkest blue The_Lady_Sam

Score 107/115

Judges comment: Your story is really creative and unique. I suggest changing the cover a bit the picture is not great, and the font is basic. You have a great vocabulary, and I didn't catch any grammar or spelling mistakes. But I think you need to explain somethings in the beginning so the reader isn't completely lost. We are kinda thrown into the middle of the story.

1st place: The unordinary life of the enchantress by: Eilfen

Score: 110/115

Judges comment: The cover is a little dark. I was immediately interesting in your story. The way you described everything made the fantasy element stand out. The charater development is really great I want to know more about the enchantress and the boy.

Congrats to every one who won, and thank you all you have entered. PM KEKamalP to receive comments on your book and you may now use your badges.

For those who didn't win and marked you wanted your score on your form. Private message this account your genre and book name to receive your score and judges comment. We hope you will use them to improve your story because they were all truly amazing.

If you have any questions or concerns contact you judge converse1036754