LGBTQ Winners (season 1)

3rd place: Her only secret

Score: 102/115

Judges comment: I found this book a little clichè in the beginning. A girl falls for the new girl. Then it started to get a little more intersting which kept me hooked and wanting to read more. I liked all the charaters and how you could keep track of all of the. I found this book very well written and ended up loving it and all the charaters.

2nd place: The brightest star in the sky fluffycat0607

Score: 103/115

Judges comment: This story was amazing. The chapters were a good length and always captivating. I would be reading this in the middle of the night. When i was about to go to sleep, i couldn't because I wanted to read more. I like the theme of the book and how one person can change everything. This book I highy recommend to anyone who like anything about lgbtq+

1st place Morbid by: UtRadix

Score 110/115

Judges comment: This book is beyond amazing. I found the character's all had their way of being who they are. With the tiny conversations and how they interacted with each other just made it hard to put the book down. For me I tend to like shorter chapters. Even if the chapters were long, i was still very interested. This book was extremely powerful. This would be a book I would like to read more of. The creativity and effort you put into the book was absolutely stunning. I wouldn't hesitate to read mature and read it again.

Congrats to every one who won, and thank you all you have entered. PM KEKamalP to receive comments on your book and you may now use your badges.

For those who didn't win and marked you wanted your score on your form. Private message this account your genre and book name to receive your score and judges comment. We hope you will use them to improve your story because they were all truly amazing.

If you have any questions or concerns contact you judge darknessem