Vampire/ Werewolf Winners (season 1)

Sorry for the delay.

3rd place: Ambition by: MirajaneMalphas
Score: 91/115
Judges comment: The confilct takes forever to be introduced, which can lose many readers. None of the charaters are decribed it the first couple of chapters so the readers have know idea what they look like. Your flow is great each chapter picks up where the last  left off. 

2nd place: Running by: Nianni_m
Score: 92/115
Judges comment: Your book is really good  the plot is introduced with the first line of the stroy. The summary is captivating. I didn't catch any grammar or spelling mistakes. The only thing i would suggest is making the chapters a bit longer.

1st place: I dare you by:  AsherMars
Score: 102/115
Judges comment: You need me to work on your summary and cover, they attract a lot of readers. Your story is beautifully written.

Congrats to every one who won, and thank you all you have entered. PM KEKamalP  to recieve comments on your book. you may now use your badges.

For those who didn't win and marked you wanted your score on your form. Private message this account your genre and book name to receive your score and judges comment. We hope you will use them to improve your story because they were all truly amazing.

If you have any questions or concerns contact you judge MissSzea or converse1036754