Science Fiction winners (season 1)

3rd place: The bronichole syndrome by: outofhand

Score: 103/115

Judges comment: Nice work! You did well on connecting me with your characters causing them to be relatable. And I really like the plot of the daughter finding the cure for her father's disease. CONGRATS ON PLACING THIRD!

2nd place: Cobalt: the red phantom by: spookysparkles

Score:  106/115

Judges comment: This might have been the most hilarious book I have read in this contest. I spotted little grammar errors, but it still kept me wanting to read more. Your work is definitely one of those not-trying-hard-humor-science-fics that I had ever read. CONGRATS ON THE SECOND PLACE.

1st place : Never go home by:  katkeenan

Score: 107/115

Judges comment:  WOAH! The journey with Thalia was admirable. Everything was tense and every character has their on purpose. You did well connecting to the readers. Your book was truly admirable. CONGRATS ON THE 1ST PLACE! 

---

Congrats to every one who won, and thank you all you have entered. PM KEKamalP to receive the comments on your book. you may now use your badges.

For those who didn't win and marked you wanted your score on your form. Private message this account your genre and book name to receive your score and judges comment. We hope you will use them to improve your story because they were all truly amazing.

If you have any questions or concerns contact your judge: WnzllCrl04