Chicklit winners (season 1)

We have a tie for 3rd place:
Title: The tale of burns by: NEBULAHEARTS
Score: 97/115
Judges comment: A nice plot. Good language usage. Although the story doesn't really fit the genre I enjoyed reading it.
And
Title: Mr. Bloody Handsome by:  Prntai
Score: 97/115
Judges comment: Aside from the punctuation errors and clichè sentences, the story is good. It has a humorous tinge and I enjoyed reading it the charaters are relatable and I like the overall execution.

2nd place: Things you do to me by: IbheeQween

Score: 98/115

Judges comment: Again a book I have previously read. I enjoyed it this time around too. A couple of errors, but otherwise smooth. I'm not a big fan of mature scene but the plot aside from that is interesting.

1st place Doll by: JJRothschild

Score: 111/115

Judges comment: I really like this book. I have judged it for competions before, but no matter how many times I read it, I always like it. The charaters are unique. The plot is intriguing. Language is flawless. A job well done.

Congrats to every one who won, and thank you all you have entered. Pm KEKamalP to recieve comments on your book. You may now use your badges.

For those who didn't win and want to know your score private message  this account your book title and genre. We hope you will use them to improve your story because they were all truly amazing.