Short story winners (season 1)

3rd place: "Aim To Engage" by JessJad135

Score: 98/115

Judges comment: I enjoyed reading your stories very much. The detail and description was very well done. I think that you can extend your stories a bit more, it does tell a story but you can have more events happen. I also think that grammar can be worked on a little, but it wasn't too big of a deal as it didn't affect the story greatly. I was interested with your story and it had a great hook.

2nd place: "Teardrops" by AayushiGala

Score: 99/115

Judges comment: This is a great poetry book. I didn't get bored of it and was very insightful. I loved how each poem told a story and it was also short and sweet. Just so you know, I did not deduct a point for you having a poetry story in the Short Story category as it was full at the time of your entry.

1st place: "So Much More" by Just_Average_

Score: 102/115

Judges comment: It was a great story, it was relatable and creative. I think the story could have a bit more description and have something that might hook you in a bit better. I think that you should keep writing and maybe make it into more of a story, I bet people would want to read it.

---

Congrats to every one who won, and thank you all you have entered. PM KEKamalP to receive the comments on your book. you may now use your badges.

For those who didn't win and marked you wanted your score on your form. Private message this account  your genre and book name to receive your score and judges comment. We hope you will use them to improve your story because they were all truly amazing.

If you have any questions or concerns contact your judge KEKamalP