Okay...Retsuko

She sat firmly on the chair next to my bed. I played back every word Fenneko had said the other day. "She has a boy friend. "The silver fox's sentence echoed into a migraine.

"DAMMIT! I had all the chances in the world and I can't believe that guy beat me to the punch.  I didn't even get to tell her I liked her all these years. " monologuing my inner most thoughts outloud.

Her faced flushed beet red. " I don't have a boyfriend anymore, He and I broke up. I realized I wasn't being honest with myself when I was dating him. I never knew you felt that way. But I think we need to talk."

"Before you say what you have to say hear me out. I talked to Fenneko and she said that you have been treated terribly by that guy from sales. If I had been your boyfriend I would have treat you with respect. Your so much better than anything in sales. What I mean to say is I have always loved you Retsuko. .." I sealed my fate when I said those words. How would she respond? I started to sweat profusely. Anxiety building and a fever spiking through the roof.

Her nose twitched. She was caught off guard by my declaration. She scooted the chair a bit closer to the bed and reached for my paw. She clenched tightly and serenely smiled.

"Haida, you don't know how touched I am. It warms my heart just hearing those words... I do have to confess something though. I don't think I can date you..not right now... don't take this as a rejection or me friendzoning you.  I just need some time to collect myself from everything that happened with Resasuke." She  slightly gazed and sadly drooped her ears. A tear trickled down her cheek.

I cupped her cheeks."Hey I understand. You don't need to beat up your heart. " That cute little red panda face  made my heart skip a beat and get a primal feeling. I pecked her on the forehead and gently rested us head to head.

"Haida! Your hot." She shouted.

"Thank you." I cooed.

She pushed away. "No I mean your really burning up." She gave me a worried expression. "I'm gonna go get a nurse. " She rushed from my bed and out the door.

I started to giggling and my vision faded. I felt really sleepy. Satisfied that Retsuko knew how I felt. I heard the mumblings of Retsuko and the nurse.

(This is a oneshot unless people want me to continue I will. leave comments and tell what you think.)