The Meeting!

The Council of Business. The President of the Company at the head of the table, as I made my way around I saw to his right was Washimi, as we circulated the table,Two HR reps sat, than Llamada, and Vincent.

At the head of the table Director Ton stood on employment trial. I sat next to him, Tsunoda next to me, Retsuko next to her and Fenneko? Odd but that's the council of doom.

Whom will get fired?

Our President started." Good morning all, you all may not completely know why you are here but some of our HR representatives conducted interviews and have informed me that some of you have been having inappropriate work relationships that have not been filed with the HR department that may cost you your job." He leered, the president was truly a kind man, but also very busy. The fact that he was here made my heart sing, I let out a wierd noise from my nerdgasm.

Retsuko addressed the elephant in the room."Why exactly are we involved in this. We have told Llamada and Vincent countless times. We are not involved in this in anyway." Couldn't have said it better myself. I truly love this new Retsuko. She is so confident.

"That is not exactly true, I have been a witness and must say they have had relations outside of work without the proper authorizations from Human Resources." Fenneko glared. She was jealous, envious because we had left her behind. A hinge of guilt metaphorically impaled my gut.

I forgot. Maybe getting so wrapped up in my own life I forgot about the amazing friends and characters I work with.

" Mr. Haida, do you have anything to say about this?" One of the human resources lackeys asked. He documented all infor.ation as the meeting progressed.

Retsuko tried to convey through facial expression to protect us and our jobs. Unfortunately, I still was that weak old yes man everyone picked on." I cannot deny it. I have been seeing Retsuko outside of work. Without HR paperwork." The taboo was out.

Washimi approached us and placed two thickly bounded paper before us.

She gave a secret smirk. " Please sign the papers in all the highlighted locations and We will not have a problem."

" If that is all, I would be happy to oblige. " I flowed with it. Reading the fine print I signed until I came across page 32.

"If your relationship interferes with your regular activities. Consultation and evaluation with a Human Rescources Representative will occur.Termination may be necassary. " I gulped. I am thinking that will never happen but yikes. Harsh.

Finishing up we relinquished the papers and believed we were done. " If that is all we will be on our way." I stood up trying to leave again.

The president interjected." We actually need you present for the next matter at hand. We must have you present for the dealings of Director Ton, Miss Fenneko and Miss Tsunoda.

Say What!