This is such a Joke.

When you're working for some employers they're all supposed to be about Pro diversity right? What about Pro anti-sexist? I can say first-hand that we have always had a problem with some issues throughout our world history.

  Somehow this felt more like a therapy session then a way to investigate corruption in the accounting department.  You would have thought that someone was playing a cruel joke.

Miss Llamada was in fact a feminist. No, I'm not saying anything negative about feminism it's actually a very Noble mission that has become quite effective over the centuries. However Miss Llamada's Mission as a feminist was not too put everyone on equal ground, women to men. She was a pro woman MANsogynistic HR representive who showed us her true colors during the puppet show. I have never been more mortified in my life than I am now.

She held up the abnormally fat puppet. It had a spandex  blend but the rolls and rolls of  miscellaneous socks she used to make it fat turned the poor Ton Puppet into some cotton fresh amalgamation. Also it was terribly painted. I'm not an artisan in any nature than a guitar, from my perspective the Ton puppet appears to was made by famous painter Pablo Picasso.

Llamada freaked out. She had a split persona from the one we met before the meeting. "THIS IS MR.TON! CALENDAR GET OVER HERE!" The voice was uncanny. " Bring me those papers!!!" She angled her puppet at me.

Dumbfounded. Did you really expect me to act like Tsunoda. When I was at orientation I had a masters in my sensitivity training. Impressions of another worker in the negative light will immediately get you fired.

Her impression stop," Mr. Haida how do you expect to continue if you don't play along?"

" I am sorry Miss Llamada but unless it's okay with someone else here I'm really not comfortable impersonating a fellow worker just to exploit our boss for something he may or may not have done."

You are going to regret that. That is the only message that relayed into my head. HR has a super power over everyone. Even more powerful thrall then the head honcho. Because they are supposed to air quote "care for your every need."

" Mr. Haida this is no judgement zone. The whole activity of roleplay is to help us learn how others perceive us. It is to encourage positive behavior in the workplace but in order to work through this we have to see what's wrong."
She reassured every one in the room.

She reset the scenario. Waited for my cue.

"Calendar!" She shouted!

"Good morning Mr. Ton. You look so handsome this morning! How has your golf game improved?" My deep voice could actually ascertain falsetto quality to it. Wonder. " I was wondering if you could look over these papers to see if they are correct? I have been so busy this morning and I feel like I have made many errors." Bobbling my little puppet head.

"Of course here is more work!" She handed me a stack of post-its. This felt all too familiar. But it wasn't the right person this post it stack was going to. " I will get right on that Mister Ton! I scouted the room for the Retsuko puppet.  It wasn't anywhere to be seen.

That was the first indication that there was something bigger at play and someone was out for blood. Retsuko's blood.

Did I dare ask where Retsuko's puppet was?

On second thought where exactly did Retsuko run off to? The archives sanctuary to sing how stupid this is. Probably.