The Dame's daughter

With the news spreading throughout the Company. I tried to avoid communication with anyone. Was I a suspect. Mr.Ton was only the beginning. Anyone of us could be next.

Llamada showed us the four new interns. She allowed them to introduce themselves Three male and one female.

"Hello, my name is Desmond. I am an alumni from Dublin. My branch is based in Ireland and I look forward to working with you." Desmond was a stout creature. A face so wrinkly he looked like someone smacked his face into a window. He was a young pug with a dose of optimism in every word. His spectacles glimmered when he poked then up the bridge of his nose.

The second was a purely delicate swan. A snowflake with a braid of feathers down her shoulder. Her dialect was a bit irregular but she spoke respectablely. "My name is Odette. I am from the branch in the United States. Fun fact my mother is an actress over in Hollywood. Her name is Dame Birdfray." She smiles and winked at me as if she darkened the room and placed a spotlight on me.

It started feeling wierd so I side shuffled toward Retsukos desk.

As the two other interns took their time explaining back story I was directly behind her. Whispering so low only she truly heard me. "I met your friends, Washimi and Gori. I will leave you alone. They told me I was the reason this happened. I really didn't mean to cause you so much turmoil in your life you even had to sing about it. I didn't even give you a chance to say your feelings. Just please. As your friend, find someone great to you. Who will love you  as much as I do."  When I began moving more towards Fenneko. Her paw stopped me.

She said something under her breath.  She kept a tight grip on my hand.

She didn't say anything but not letting me go was reason enough for me to not give up.

Did it just get cold in here or did our relationship just develop a little. I got goosebumps thinking about it.

Fenneko coughing snapped us back. We were in crisis mode. Scandal and some kind of sock puppet problem was running amuck. We had to figure out how to help Mr. Ton he was a scumbag most days but we all knew he would never have relations with an employee. He was married with three kids and a beautiful boarish wife. When he wasn't with them then he was married to his work.

Llamada began to walk the room after the Interns introductions. She smelled a keen terrible scent of treachery.

"Would all of you please meet my in the conference room. We will have our first meeting right now. "

A circle of chairs; for the council of the guilty.

She set her endless bag on the table and unveiled our first session. All the puppets she lay out on the table resembled each and every one in accounting.  She handed the female personel a male puppet and the male personel a female puppet.

"For today's meeting we are doing role reversal role play. In this our lovey ladies will be the men in the office. Our men will be our woman power of the work
force. Now show me an average day in the work place." She backed to the wall. She wanted to see us unfold at the seams.

I turned over the puppet she handed me. It was Tsunoda. Hmm odd choice.