A Good Day for Remembrance

Scowling is a talent of mine. My teeth pertrude out at the right angle. My eyes express discerning contrasts. My nose twitches the perfect amount.

Downfalls. I have rancid breath. I am internally in turmoil. Plus I have jaded my reputation as a respectable man for the last time.

Her soft fur against mine. She was in her pajamas at least. I gently struggled to pry loose under her. For a petite girl she was pretty heavy. That wasn't a bad thing but it was dire that I spring loose and get home before I wake her.

In the depths of the battlefield. I crawled centimeter by millimeter. By minimillimeter? Suffice to say I did not get very far. I didn't even budge. This girl's tolerance for sleeping was phenomenal she was like a log. I struggled she wrapped me like a rattlesnake with its prey.

Looks like the plunge into the deep side of the pool had come. Forcefully awakening sleeping beauty.

"Hey Retsuko. Wake up. It's..uh.." I clutched the alarm clock to check the time. " It's six o'clock!" No response. "Hello?" Raising my tone to a higher octive.
" Can't we stay like this a bit longer. "She murmured. Spooning me further. I was stuck in this standstill. I gave up resistance and succumbed to her whim. Guess I was hers for next hour. Drifting into the slumberland with the residue of peach still sifting the air.

(One hour and a half later.)

"Why are you in my bed naked!!!" Tidal waves of pillows and bedspread ruptured.

Well she is up. ( Finally) Half expecting this wake up call. I grabbed a pillow to give myself some decency.

"I swear I don't remember how I got here. Why I am naked? Don't know. I went out to the bar for a drink and some bartender I met took me home. Or so I thought. On that side note your the one who cuddled me and wouldn't let me sneak out of here. " I explained.

She blushed. Eyeballing lower and lower but she struggled with keeping her attention. She admired my abs and saw I had a fit physique. I knew working out would pay off.

  Signalling with a two finger over my visage. " Focus. My eyes are up here."

  "So you say you don't remember?" She raised an eyebrow. " Let me refresh you or memory. She grabbed her cell and dialed the voicemail.

2 new messages.

Hey Retsuko,it's KoKo. Tonight at work some drunk guy was talking about this girl and I was going to take him back to my place but in the middle of taking him from the bar he started stripping and he started shouting about a red panda named Retsuko I don't know what you did to him but I am coming over to drop off your boyfriend.

Next Message.

Hey...Hey Retsuko. IT'S MEE! Haida.  You know that guy you work with. I am calling to talk to YOU. Another beer please..

You drunken fool.

Your sooo amazing! I just thought that you should know that and that your beautiful. WHY IS EVERYTHING SO HOT! I AM GOING TO FLY FREE. I remember jumping on the bar. RETSUKO YOUR THE RED PANDA THAT I LOVE.

PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON! Koko shouted in the background. I also forgot that sexy bartender tackled me to the ground and shoved me in a car.

Retsuko answered the door and the bartender plopped me on the floor. She handed Retsuko my clothes. They exchanged some conversation. I felt a soft bed and shuffled on top of it.

It flooded in all at once.

"I covered you with my blanket. I tried to sleep on the floor but couldn't so I cuddled up next to you."  She muttered.

"You wanted to cuddle?" Smouldering all the way baby.

She evaded again. "How do you like your eggs?"

I thought this was going end up awkward.