I took it....

It has been about 3 weeks since I started my new job. The countess has been working me day in day out. The spare time I do receive is spent sleeping. I moved to the other side of the city. The countess has me staying at nearby hotel near the movie site. I haven't seen Retsuko much recently but she does come to spend time with me for what it's worth.

Currently I am getting my cardio. I'm not jogging on purpose. Unfortunately the boss lady is worse than Director Ton when getting her coffee in the morning. I am literally trained to run the "hot coffee with no lid" marathon.

My white collared dress shirt remained in tact. I reached the studio and handed the majesty her caffiene.

" oddly enough I'm surprised you're not late for work again Haida." She delicately held her to go cup and veered. She sat on the  embroidered throne prop. She contained her posture like a queen much more respectable than a duchess.

" terribly sorry again Duchess I always seem to find myself running through traffic because you're messaging me non-stop about how you want your coffee." I avoided trying to come off too sassy The Duchess has foul attitude towards "disrespecting" her.

The most unamused mask came on. The Duchess had seem to be getting annoyed by having me on crew. The most uncomfortable thing about working for her was that daughter's dark eyes haunt me. She was also upset when I evaded said dead eyed child too.

When the day finally came to an end it was time to enjoy my night life. Headed down the barren streets of the city. I admired the scenery of the park making my way to my sweetheart's abode. As I reached the doorway of her apartment the forecast starting to darken and the weather started to take a turn for the worst. I knocked on the door remaining suave and cool. The door creaked open and a cute button nosed little red panda wearing a sultry fuzzy pink turtle neck with a magenta skirt and socks to match.

  " Haida!" She threw her arms open. Her embrace was so warm her sweater was so soft it was all too cute. Reuniting with her is the satisfaction all in itself. " so how has it been being an assistant to a famous person? Is the movie coming along cool have you done anything to help participate other than serve beverages." She led me inside plop me on the couch. Her nose and ears twitched furiously her curiosity grew.

  I stroked her cheek gently with my paw." Doing the routinely coffee run it's like running and intense Marathon or doing a Zombie Crawl. I you the old bat has a tendency to get worse and worse each day I'm working with her." I vented to her.

  Her eyes twinkled and snuggled her close to me. We were snuggled on the couch her face so close to mine she laid on top of me waiting for the next interesting work story I had. She pressed her face into my chest and I couldn't resist kissing her forehead.  It made me start to think.

   "What do you think the future holds for us?"I blushed staring at the ceiling. She lifted her head. Her excitement calmed down. She wore a serious look.

     "What's got you thinking this all of a sudden?" Retsuko said.

  "I don't know, I just I've been missing you lately and with me working all the time we haven't had any of our fun outings to the karaoke bar."I sighed. " I mean it's just been strange feels like I haven't done anything with you for months." I frowned. The emotion pooled from me. I dont want to lose Retsuko. I worked to hard getting to know her.

  Her face twitched in annoyance. I could feel a heat rising in her. She stood on the couch and pulled out a microphone. Quite the uncanny tone " WTF are you talking about! I may not get to see you as often as I like. We don't get to spend evenings anymore together! Deep in my heart I know that you were the one I love and I can't let you go!" Retsuko sang.  She screamed into my ear and  I was stunned.

  I kept forgetting that sometimes with heavy metal music there's always a wholesome message underneath that means a lot and it really warmed my heart when she told me this. My mouth just started curving into a big Crescent of joy. I was speechless and she surprise me with that response.

   We don't know what the future holds but I'm sure it's something we can figure out together if not we can always just go our separate ways and remember that we are both important  in each  others lives.

   That was what I knew me and Retsuko would be okay. For now this is where our story ends but maybe soon we'll see what our future holds.