Haida the Truth

An elderly Viper man gracefully strangled an upright standing shimasen during our meal. It truly was a mystifying evening.

The Next day at work was when all the pieces of the puzzle flipped a damn table and rained on everyone.

The morning started with another meeting. It was a puppet show, except I was pulled into the room.

Llamada gave me the the stink eye behind her puppet. Retsuko was given my puppet. Segregated from the rest of accounting I sat on a comforting leather swivel chair. The conference room was gigantuan.

Like an interrogation room she had a business man with exquisite blue tinted aviators come in . He strut after entering and sat all the way across from the elongated table.

The Hawk composed himself in an intimidating manner. Standing tall and sitting like a king unto his throne.

" My name is Vincent, I am the head of Mr. Ton investigation. Have you ever seen Mr. Ton and Retsuko engage in any sort of physical contact?" He cut straight to the questions.

" No. They do not." I defended. No one is going to cut down her reputation.

" What kind of relationship would you say they have?"
He continued on.

" A strictly professional one, Retsuko has never done anything with Director Ton. If anything he is the one always ragging on her." I regrettably added.

Tsunoda and Director Ton. Should I sell him out? But they keep insisting something is up with him and Retsuko.

He grew slightly intrigued from the paper. " Could you elaborate?"

Gulp." I mean, he looks over everyone's work and pawns extra on Retsuko. That's doesn't sound sexual does it?" Shut up Haida.

"This interesting,your statement. You seem to know something. Care to share what's on your mind?" He kept deducing my movements.

I closed one eye nervously." I have no idea what were talking about." I lied. Pressure was building and my statements were getting cut thin.

" Well we were discussing Director Ton and Ms. Retsuko's relationship." Reminding me avidly.

I shuddered. " He treats me like that too, and he treats everyone in the office that way as well. He is a very good boss, he doesn't have any kind of affair with anyone in the office."

" Mr. Haida I think that is all the questions I have for you, we will definitely be in touch, here is my card if you feel a bit more comfortable a different time." He could tell I know things but didn't want to dig to much today I guess. That's wierd.