Prologue

╔══════════╗
Rose's PoV
╚══════════╝

I leaned up against the bleachers while watching Luke did a ritual with his daughter's soccer team. They looked quite stupid and funny but it made me smile at his commitment and the enjoyment that he got from coaching them.

I let out a soft laugh and crossed my arms over my chest,wearing a dark grey tank top and shorts,a denim jacket being sported as well. As soon as they finished the muscular man walked off of the field and out his hands on his hips,watching as they began to play.

Glancing at all the girls in the cheering section I sighed lightly and walked towards Luke,"Hey Luke!" I called and jogged up to him. He turned to meet my gaze and smiled in surprise and shock,"Rose? What are you doing here? I thought you were going to be staying with Mia and Brian for the time being?"

I smiled as I hugged him ,earning a few jealous glances from the assorted women in the bleachers,"Yeah well I didn't want to be in their hair all the time." I said with a shrug and he let out a chuckle.

An older man with short grey hair,a dark grey suit, and dark glasses, why so dark?, walked up to me and Luke,"Quite the cheering section." He said with a hint of sarcasm. "Oh yeah." Luke started,"Those are moms who come out to support their kids." He said while I stayed quiet with my arms crossed, carefully listening. Probably "Government bullshit" as Luke would put it.

"Except there seems to be more moms than kids." The old man retorted. "Way more moms." Luke looked over while the women ogled at him and grinned,flashing a small wave before his hand returned to his hip,and his eyes to the field,"Yeah it's a big soccer town."

Out of seemingly nowhere the man brought out a high tech tablet while like clapped his hands,"Lets go girls!" He shouted while I just kept watching the game and listening to the conversation. "Your intel was spot on." The man said and held the tablet up for Luke and I to see.

My focus zoned away from the conversation and only caught something along the lines of a EMP weapon going missing. "This thing could wipe out an entire electrical grid in a major city!" The man said a little louder in annoyance and finally caught Luke's attention again. "No lights no power, complete Stone Age." The man finished but Luke had broke away again to look at the field,"Chloe! Miya! You can't let her run past you like that! Let's go!" He shouted,not paying attention to the man at all.

"Go go go go!" Luke kept repeating,sounding like an idiot.

"Hobbs! Do you have any idea what is at stake here?! This is a class 4- WMD!" The man snapped and stared at him.

"Yes I know exactly what is at stake here!" Like finally said and turned towards the man,pointing both hands at him with his elbows bent. "If the pink butterflies beat my red dragons,that means we lose the championship." He declared while his voice got a bit softer and he stretched his arms out.

"Which means I have 20 little girls who are crying! And that's not a good thing. Then that means I have to spend a lot of time in ice-cream shops and a lot of time at Tae-Tae concerts!" He said clearly before turning back to the field to coach.

I raised one eyebrow at Luke while the man asked in confusion,"Tae-Tae?" Luke swiftly turned back to the back with a dumbfounded look,"Taylor Swift! Come on man you've got to be shitting me. Get it together." Once again luke turned back to the field and clapped his hands a few times.

"We need you to do this." The older man declared as set one foot forward,slightly leaning toward Luke's front side. I sighed and ran a hand down my face. "There's a lot of lives at stake~" The man continued to yap on about the U.s government until Luke became overwhelmed and irritated with the man.

He turned and grasped the man's shoulders with his large hands,"Let me tell ya something." He started out quietly. "The only thing that I love more than saving lives, is my daughter. So if you don't shut up with this government bullshit and show some team spirit and respect for the red dragons! I'm gonna have all twenty of them line up and kick you right in the Tae-Tae." He said harshly while I pursed my lips to keep from giggling.

The man raised his eye brows and took a small step back from Luke as if he was slightly fearful of the ex- law man. He then turned towards the field,Luke's eyes still on him,"Go dragons!" He said with little effort while lightly pumping his fist.

"Say it again." Luke said while I stepped in front of Luke and glared at the man harshly,"With more effort..." Luke put his hands on his hips and looked at the man calmly,"I'd listen to the woman."

"Go dragons!" He finally shouted, better respected in a louder and better tone of voice.

"Ada boy ." Luke said and turned towards the field. "Go dragons."

Soon enough his daughter had kicked a good shot and he threw his hands in the air and began to boast,"That's my daughter right there! Yes. Yeah come here!" He shouted with a grin on his face. "Great shot Sam!" I said and high fived her as she jogged up then hugged her Dad,"How'd I do?" The fourteen year old asked.

I smiled and glanced back at the bleachers again,catching glares in which I just winked at and turned back to look. Samantha saw the government agent and sighed,"Daddy's gotta go to work?" She asked and Luke nodded with a grim expression,"Yeah. Daddy's gotta go to work."

"Now you're gonna need to get a team you can trust." The man said sternly in which Luke nodded at and shared a knowing glance with me,"Oh I already got one."