Chapter 5

╔══════════╗

Rose's PoV

╚══════════╝

I was wiping grease off of my hands onto a towel and I walked by Luke, grinning as I slapped his back, leaving a grease stain of my hand on his shirt. His face scrunched in confusion as he turned towards me, giving me a look. I held up my grease stained hands and smiled innocently while he just shook his head and turned away.

I wiped the rest of the grease off my hands before a panicked voice made its way through the radios on the table. "We've got an army of cars in the south! Send back up and Swat, I don't care if you send the god damn Boy Scouts! Just send us some help!"

Letty walked over and picked up one of the radios, instantly silencing it. "Now that's Dom." She said and I immediately snatched one of the radios and walked to my car, tossing it in the drivers seat.

We all got in our cars and drove out of the place in a single filed line and took to the streets. I hit the clutch and shifted gears as we picked up speed. I stayed directly behind Letty and jumped slightly as I heard her voice come through the radio. "Rose, you good?"

I nodded before shaking my head, knowing she couldn't see me. "Yeah I'm fine. Let's get this shit done." I said through the radio before tossing it back in the seat.

After a few minutes we all slowed to a stop, blocking the way of a 1970 Dodge Charger. I stared at the rear view mirror of the car before I was able to make out the face of my adopted brother.

Me and Deckard we're behind him, and Everyone else was blocking the street ahead of him, all of us trying to block any escape routes.

"Guys I know why Dom's here." Ramsey said hurriedly through the radio. "The scanners are saying he stole a nuclear football."

"It's over Toretto." Luke said through a desperate radio, his voice being able to be heard clearly from a speaker on his truck. "Get your ass out of the car now." Instead of complying he revved the engine of his car.

"So that's how you wanna play this?" Luke asked. "Let's play."

At once Dom bolted forwards towards everyone. "What are you doing?" Letty shouted over the radio as Little nobody drove to cut Dom off, and she was quickly backed up by Luke's strong voice. "It's a trap!"

Dom turned sharply and drive straight through a flower shop, escaping and causing all of us to give chase.

"It's just like a race. It's just like a race." I told myself repeatedly as I shift s gears and gained speed, weaving through traffic. "Just a race."

"Now I know what it feels like to be every cop chasing us!" Tej said through the radio before little nobody spoke as well. "I'm gonna get a little closer and we're gonna pit him."

Roman's voice followed soon after. "So you're just gonna pit Dom? Little nobody has clearly lost his little mind." He hissed in irritation.

We all took a sharp right turn onto another street and began to gain speed once more. We turned once again onto a side street that was a lot smaller.

Dom knocked down some railing used for construction, leaving it in the streets behind him. The railing collapsed down o Little nobody's car as Luke screamed "Wait." Through the radio. Luke plowed straight through the railing in his huge truck while everyone else swerved around it and found different ways to chase after Dom.