Chapter 2

╔══════════╗
Rose's Pov
╚══════════╝

After a while of being in our garage/safe-house that we were using a young man with a team of men with guns barged in,startling all four of us. They handcuffed all of us and put us in the back of a Jeep with no windows so we couldn't see where we were going. The only thing the young man with stylish brown hair said was a simple,"You will be coming with me."

— — —

After about four hours of being in the same place,I glanced around the room and sighed while we all sat in a high tech facility,handcuffed. I glanced at Letty and sighed,"Day just got better a whole lot better right?" I said softly to her in which she just flashed a small smile,"you've got that right..."

Within a few seconds Mr.Nobody cape through the doorway with none other than Luke Hobbs. "Luke!" I said happily and smiled at the sight. He didn't even get to respond before Mr.nobody spoke up and smiled at all of us while standing behind us,"Hey Guys thanks for~ woah woah woah what? Handcuffs what is this?" He asked in confusion while nervously chuckling and looked at the younger man who had brought us here in the first place.

"It's called abusive power." Roman said in frustration and annoyance,his usual bright and cheery mood now depleted and grim. "You told me to round em up." The young and fairly decent looking man said in confusion.

"I didn't tell you to handcuff them." He said while his voice got a bit softer towards the end. I glanced at Letty to see her starting to pick her cuffs loose while Mr.nobody rambled on and started to take off everyone's cuffs. -But I had already done so and slipped them off but kept my hands in my lap so they wouldn't be noticed. I slid the cuffs onto the table and smirked slightly while Letty pulled hers off and held them in the air with her elbow propped on the table,"So this is how you treat old friends?"

I ignored the conversations and glanced around the room,my eyes landing and focusing on the hugs screen at the back of the room,narrowing my eyes. Luke sat down beside me and I flashed him a small smile before turning my attention to Mr.nobody.

"So who is he?" Tej asked and motioned to the young man after bickering with Mr.nobody for a moment. "Damn he's nothin. He's like less than me." He quickly said before Roman piped up,"Clearly, we are getting no where with nobody. I've been in here for four hours." He said as he stood. "-and my ribs are showing. I don't know 'bout y'all, but I'm out."

I glanced at Mr.nobody's assistant, earning a  flirtatious wink. I scrunched my nose while I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the chair, crossing my arms over my chest as I let out a sigh. "I wouldn't recommend that." I looked back at Mr.nobody's assistant in confusion then to Mr.nohody. "Why?"

"Well thanks to your boss on the last job, you all made Air pols top ten wanted list." Mr.nobody explained. Roman stopped and turned around. I leaned forwards, and hit Letty's forearm with the back of my hand, smirking lightly,"Congrats we're famous again."

"Top ten?" Roman questioned before smiling and nodding in approval and pride. "That's alright."
"Oh but not you." Mr.nobody explained quickly to Roman. "You just missed the cut, you're number eleven." I burst out laughing.

I met Roman's gaze as his smile fizzled away. "I missed? That's impossible."  I stopped laughing and but my bottom lip. "Then what did they come in at?!"

Mr.nobody's assistance first pointed to Luke. "6." Letty. "8." Tej. "9." Then Ramsey. "10."

"Hey what about me?" I asked and threw my hands in the air. "Oh and you came on at 7." I jumped up and threw my hands in the air. "I scored higher than Letty!" I said while grinning foolishly, personally not giving a damn. Letty grabbed my arm and pulled me back down in my seat.