Chapter 1

Berlin, Germany

I shifted gears to my black armored to my 1972 Plymouth Duster,gaining speed as we crashed through a wall. The car roughly hitting the ground on the other side. "We were only supposed to creat a diversion Roman!" Letty said in frustration through the radios.

"That was a diversion!" He quickly said I'm effort to back himself up before Tej spoke. "How many of the damn explosives did you use?" "I don't know." Roman answered hesitantly. "All of them..."

"Wait all of it?!" Tej asked quickly,glancing at Ramsey who was at passenger seat. "Roman, jeezus Christ!" Luke hissed while I quickly spoke up, "Let's just get the job done!"

Dom swerves to the side in his silver dodge car as lights appeared in front of us. "Oh jeezus Christ. Go ahead and jinx us Rose." Roman said but I just stayed quiet and drove down the side road that Dom had lead all of us down.

"There still on us!" Tej said as the guys started to shoot at us from their dark colored vehicles. "These Guys are taking this personal!" Roman said stupidly. "Roman we just blew up there facility and stole there EMP. Other than your doctors cold finger I'd call that about as personal as it can get." I silently laughed at Luke's comment.

"Phase Two." Dom said But Roman quickly rebutted. "Phase two?! So your just going to keep that to yourself! Phase one! What about that part?!"

"Yeah remember the airplane?" Tej began to tease. "Everyone drove there cars out but you?" "I told you my engine ceased up." Roman tried to defend himself but Letty spoke up," It's your balls that ceased up."

"Roman whatever you do! Don't think!" Tej said quickly and Roman just said quietly in confusion,"What?

"Tej drop it!" Dom quickly said in a serious voice while Tej smirked lightly,"Bombs away." He reached down and pushed a button,"Split now!"

We all drove our sea to the far side of the road while a wrecking ball made a lane threw our last positions,taking out the cars behind us,a few making it threw.

"Awwwww shit. We've still got a few." I said quickly while looking at the rear view mirror. "Great plan Tej! But jut so you know,you missed some." Roman said with narrowed eyes but Tej smiled,"Ohhhhh just wait for it."

The huge ball fell back through the same path it had come before and took out the remainder of the cars,Roman's left side view mirror being broken off in the process,"I hate you Tej!" He quickly screamed in an angry and fearful voice while Tej just looked back and laughed at his friend.

"Alright great job team let's break off and meet me at the safe house." Luke said through the radio as we split into two groups,Hobbs and Dom in taking one road while me and the rest of the gang went down another.

I quickly picked up my phone and called her after seeing her face,"Letty what's wrong?" I asked quickly in concern. "Something's up with Dom..." she said back and I let out a soft sigh,shifting gears while I pulled up beside her,"I know but I'm sure he's fine. Probably just pissed for having his honeymoon interrupted." There was a brief silence between us before she spoke,"Lets hope your right."

We both hung up the call and drove in silence for a few minutes as we headed back towards the safe house until Luke breathlessly spoke through the radio,"That some bitch just crossed us." "What?" Letty asked until Tej cut in,"Wait a second what are you talking about?!"

"Dom took the EMP." Luke said but Roman cut in this time,"Bull shit." There was a pause before Letty spoke,sharing a glance with me,"Where are you?" "It's too late for me,get out of here." Luke said quickly as the sound of cops could be heard in the back ground. "I saw that look in his eye and I've seen that look before. Dominic Toretto just went rogue."

Luke's Radio's were cut off as the cops took him and we all drove back towards the safe house,a grim mood hovering around us. I got out and instantly walked to Letty's car when we pulled into the safe house,"Letty..." I said quietly and pulled her into a hug. She instantly returned the hug and we just stood there for a few minutes as everyone else went inside.

"Are you gonna be okay?" I asked her quietly and she nodded,"Yeah I'll be fine... thank you." She said and I nodded,"you are my sister. Who cares if we aren't blood." I whispered to her and gently patted her back. She nodded and I sighed as we both walked to everyone else. She walked to the red car that her and Dom had drove,sitting in the passenger seat while she started to go through the storage space in the dashboard.

I sat on the hood of my car and listened to Tej as he walked back to us,"Alright I got his phone records y'all. It a whole bunch of calls to untraceable numbers." He said while looking down at some papers. "Burner phones right?" Roman asked.

"Nah scramblers." Tej corrected. "They got some sort of micro router to burry their signal which means Dom is clearly communicating with somebody that's above is pay grade."

"Look I know Dom is like a brother to you but If we just look at the facts." Ramsey started out and Letty looked up with a hint of a scowl on her face. "Dom has been having highly encrypted conversations with some mysterious person." Ramsey said and broke away from her computer,walking across the garage.

I could see the irritation started to embed itself within Letty,beginning to show as she bit down on her lip. ~and the fact that Ramsey was starting to judge Dom was really not helping the situation. "He took out Hobbs." Ramsey said while leaning on a small work bench beside Roman," He stole an EMP now he's disappeared." She declared while Tej slightly tipped his head up,looking at the table,"So what are you saying?" He asked before Ramsey finished.

"Maybe we should consider the fact that Hobbs is right. Dom did go rogue."

Letty immediately got out of the red super sport car,slamming the door. I slid off the hood of my Plymouth Barracuda, speaking lowly to her,"Letty think before you do anything."

She walked briskly over to Ramsey who had turned to face her,looking her dead in the eye.

"Letty..." Roman started to calmly say before she interrupted him. "Before you judge the man, remember that you're breathing right now because he saved your life." With that said she walked past Ramsey,roughly and stiffly hitting her shoulder while she walked away and up a flight of stair,the click of her shoes echoing throughout the area.

I glanced at Roman as he looked at Ramsey in question,"You just gonna let her bump your shoulder like that..." he asked quietly,more than likely not wanting to upset Letty any further. I glared at him harshly,"Hush Roman."

Ramsey rolled her eyes and turned, walking back to her computer and slightly bending over to type while her butt leaned against the hood of Dom's Challenger. "I'm jut saying~ that was a little aggressive." Roman said in defense while putting one hand in the air.

"It's gone be aggressive when I put a foot up your ass." I hissed quietly at him while he took several small steps in my opposite direction. He then quickly turned to look at Ramsey,"You gonna email her?!"

Ramsey just sighed and turned her attention back to her computer,beginning to type away once again. "Check." Roman whisper shouted while making a check mark in the air with his finger.

I scowled at him and he backed away further while I hopped back on the hood of my car,"Dumbass..."