Chapter 6

╔══════════╗

Rose's PoV

╚══════════╝

After a while of talking and crying, me and Letty had gone back to the room where the others were. Letty sat on the metal stairs and I sat next to Tej in a chair at the table.

I looked up as I heard Letty sigh and look up. "Can you pull up the footage from the guy in the alley?" She asked and looked in Ramsey's direction. Ramsey nodded and looked at Tej. "Traffic cams."

Tej nodded as he began to type on his computer, pulling up an image of a man with longer ginger hair, and a beard.... holding a gun to Letty's head. I glared at the image of the man, glancing at Letty as she stood. "I knew it! I recognized that guy." She said as she walked closer to the screen.

"That's Connor Rhodes. I met him when I was working with Shaw's brother. He wanted us to get the nightshade device for him." She said and slowly turned towards all of us.

Ramsey typed a few things into a computer before she repeated the name. "Connor Rhodes... he's also linked to somebody I'd quite like to forget."

"Mose, Jakande." Luke said as he walked up. "War lord who tried to get gods eye."
"Which means that's twice that Dom has messed up Cipher's business." Tej quickly pointed out.

I sighed as I rubbed my forehead with my thumb and index finger. "Are we ever going to get out of this alive..." I grumbled to myself, knowing the multiple times we have screwed up everything for the bitch.

"The problem we've had with tracking Cipher is there is nothin to trace; but now we have Rhodes information." Ramsey quickly said as she sat across the table from Tej who was also typing away on a computer. "-and we're getting snapshots of his data before it's scrubbed off the net."

"That looks like someone's bank account and homies..." Roman's mumbles were blocked out by Luke's loud mouth as he walked up once again. "Given the fact that Dom hit a Russian motor cade, safe to say its Russia." He said as he walked up to the screen and pointed his index finger towards the tv like screen. "Go ahead and bring up the map."

A map of Russia popped up on the screen with a few pin pointed locations while Luke put his hands on his hips. "Good, let's start here and run the possibilities."

Little nobody, Roman, and Luke were crowded around Tej as he tried reading off a few of the major cities of Russia. "Looks like they just threw letters together."

"It's Vladimir."

All of us jerked around at the unknown voice, only to see Mr.nobody walking down a flight of metal stairs. Little nobody looked at him in confusion. "What're you doing here?"
"Huh. I thought I was gonna check in on you from time to time to see how you were doing." Mr.nobody said casually. "By the way, not so hot."

"Yeah me know..." I muttered and pulled out a chair, sitting next to Roman and closing my eyes as I listened to everyone but tiredly leaned on him. "You need sleep." I opened my eyes and glared at Little nobody. "No shit Sherlock."
"-but there's nothing in Vladimir? It's just ice." Ramsey said as she stared at her computer screen, her gaze scrunched in confusion.

"That's funny." Mr.nobody said as he walked to stand beside her, looking at the computer screen. "I could've sworn there was a secret Russian navel base where the retrofitted Cold War submarine is." He said, his voice quieting down towards the end of his sentence. Ramsey's eyebrows raised as she began to type away on her computer again.

"Well technically, it's not Russian anymore. The base was taken over by a terror group of military separatists about a month ago and the Russians haven't taken it back yet so there is a little window of opportunity there." Mr.nobody explained with a faint grin. I looked at Letty to see her glancing uneasily at me. I sighed knowing and listen to the conversation.

"Submarines, nuclear football. It sounds like everything we do, our legs gonna be blown off." Roman said dramatically although his voice was soft from exhaustion. "Sounds like you still number Eleven on the list." Tej said teasingly and smirked as he propped his arm up on the back of his chair while he shifted.

"It sounds like you've changed since your little punk as facial hairs have came in." Roman shot back while Tej strokes the hair on his face with his thumb.
"Guys. Guys." Little nobody interrupted quickly. "Hey we gotta call this in, all the way up the chain." He said as he looked at Mr.nobody.

"That's good thinking champ." He said sarcastically. "Except the Russian minister of defense got himself involved in an incident on U.S. territory and two governments aren't talking to each other for a while and by the time they do it'll be too late." He said and turned towards us once again. "So. Any other suggestion?"

"Yeah. I got one." Luke said in a dull voice. "How about we just stop them ourselves."
"You are talking about a Russian military base." Little nobody said while staring at Luke as if he was a madman. "Separatists." Little nobody cut in sharply.
"Whatever, it's suicide." Little nobody hissed back.

"It's stopping world war three." I turned and looked at Luke. "What's it gonna be rook? Are you gonna close your eyes on this one too, prey the apocalypse doesn't come knocking on your mama's front door? Or are you gonna saddle up, be a man, and save the entire god damn world." I looked over my shoulder at little nobody. "Ladies will like you more if you save the world."

Little nobody looked down for a moment and picked a crowbar. "You know, I think I finally figured out rule number three." He said while looking at Mr.nobody. "Which is?"

"There are no rules." He said and shrugged. In one fluid motion he shattered the glass of a panel with the keys to every vehicle in the building.

Mr.nobody laughed and smiled proudly. "What'd I tell you Luke? I knew he'd get it in three." Luke grinned and shook his head as Little nobody began to speak again. "Aerial transport leaves in an hour, take whatever vehicle you want. All bets are off."

"All bets are off?" Roman and Tej quickly said and jumped up from their seats with the expression of kids on Christmas morning.

Mr.nobody grinned and threw his hands in the air. "Bez bedania."