prolouge

please read! a/n: this is the special chapter from last text. i made it the prolouge so i could make things a bit clear for the next chapter. i also want u guys to know that i changed some parts here. cuz i made the neighbor in plural form even if she is living alone in the special chapter. bUT YE SHE LIVES ALONE GUYS. DONT MIND THE PLURAL FORMED WORDS IN LAST TEXT'S SPECIAL CHAPTER AND FOCUS ON THIS ONE INSTEAD CUZ I ALR CHANGED IT HERE! okay thx. ;))

--

" Jagiya! Wake up! " I woke up from the noise.

" Mina? "

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

" Mina? What do you mean? It's me, Taehyung. And who's Mina?? " I rubbed my eyes only to see him holding a broom while wearing an apron.

" Nothing, when did you arrive? And why are you cleaning? " I asked as I sat up from the couch. " Me and the others just decided to come to your house, only to find you asleep. But, we did see your new neighbor and invited her over for dinner, so we helped clean the house a bit. Not to be rude, but this place is a mess. " I looked at him in shock.

" YOU INVITED A STRANGER IN MY HOUSE WITHOUT ME KNOWING ABOUT IT?? " I shouted. " Is it really that bad? " He replied. I just rolled my eyes and went up to my room to get changed.

After changing, I thought to myself, ' Was everything just a dream? '. I just sighed and went downstairs. The place was spotless. I looked over to the boys, " Wow, uhm ok. Nice job?? ". We all laughed.

I heard the doorbell ring, " Must be your neighbor, Jungkook. " Jin hyung said. I sighed, and went to open the door.

" Mina? Is that really you? "