thirteenth

" Mina! I didn't know you were coming! " Jin said as he gave me a big hug. " Jungkook invited us both. " I said while smiling and pointing at Hyeri who was already talking to Yugyeom.

I looked at Jungkook who was being a third wheel from Yugyeom and Hyeri. I chuckled and went to him.  " You okay? " He looked over at me and nodded. We were in a karaoke place, by the way.

" Oh, I forgot to mention. My friends are also coming over. " Yugyeom said and we all nodded. After a few minutes, five boys came in as well. " Hellllooooo!! " They all greeted.

They introduced themselves one by one and we did too. " Okay, how about we start with the best singer in this room? " Jaebum said. And Bambam stood up getting ready to sing.

" I'm ready. " He said while winking at Jaebum. I saw Jinyoung literally facepalming.

Everyone almost died when he sang. I think I need to go to the doctor to get my ears checked. Not even halfway through the song, Jin stopped him. " Okay, oKAY. I think it's time to stop now. " We all laughed.

Taehyung asked out of nowhere, " Where's Mark? " That name sounds familiar.. " He's gonna be a bit late today. I texted him and he said he was coming. " Jackson said and a tall boy came in the room.

" Mina? " I looked at the boy who just entered the room with widened eyes.

" Mark?! "