thirty-fifth

" D-dad.. " I said softly and my 'mom' immediately put her hand down and ran to my dad giving him a big hug. " Oh, honey! You're back. I thought you were coming back tomorrow. " She was about to give him a kiss on the cheek when he stopped her.

" G-get out. " He said coldly. " What? Honey, are you okay? " She asked nervously. " I said, get out. " He said again, his tone made him look scary.

My 'mom' laughed nervously. " H-hone- " She was cut off. " I SAID GET OUT. " He yelled and she seemed scared. She quickly ran out of the house. And as she did, my dad hurriedly ran to me.

" Oh my god, sweetie. Wh-why didn't you tell me earlier? " He said as he tried to help me stand up. I couldn't help but cry. " I'm sorry I didn't realize earlier, I was blinded by love. I was stupid. " He said and he started hitting his head after he sat me down on the couch.

I stopped him before he could hurt himself any worse. " I-I found out. " He said as he sat down beside me. I looked at him confusingly. " I found out about her affair with my best friend and how she married me for the money. That's why I came home earlier than planned. " He started getting teary.

" I-I'm sorry, for not being there for you when you needed me. " He cried now. This was the first time I saw him cry this much after my mom left. I stroked his cheek as I wiped his tears away. " I-it's okay, dad. It's not your fault. " I forced a smile.

" N-no, it is. We're going back to Korea. I'll take care of everything, okay? " He said as he stood up. He kissed the top of my head before leaving.

Is everything finally over now?

--

After a few weeks, my former step mom was finally in jail, where she belonged. My father filed a divorce and she was arrested right after. Now my father and his best friend were friends again. We were also back in Korea. I was just so happy.

But I still had to go back to Jungkook. Did he forget about me already?

" Mina! " I looked back and I saw Hyeri and Yugyeom. I smiled and I ran to the both of them. I hugged them both so tight to the point that they couldn't breathe anymore.

" S-save me! " Yugyeom said and I pulled away quickly. " Sorry. " I chuckled and gave him a peace sign. " I missed you! " Hyeri shouted and hugged me again and I hugged back. After a while, I pulled away.

" W-where's Jungkook? " I stuttered. They both looked at each other. Hyeri spoke after Yugyeom nudged her arm. " O-oh, he's at his house. The same old house. " She said while trying to avoid eye contact.

" Wh-what's wrong? Did something bad happen to him? " I asked worriedly. " It's just that he's been so depressed after you broke up with him. He's a mess now. And Grace kept on trying to force Jungkook to be together with her. " I stood there in complete shock.

" Why didn't you stop her?! " I said feeling the anger flow in me. " Calm down, Mina. " Yugyeom said and I sighed. I started running. " Where are you going?! " Hyeri shouted from behind.

" I'm going to make things right. I'm going to get him back. And this time, I'm not letting anything get between us. "

--

I knocked on the door hesitantly. And as it opened, I was greeted by the other squad members. They were all in shock.

" M-mina.. " Jinyoung managed to say. " Where is he? " I said and they all pointed to his room. I slightly nodded and waved before going to his room.

I sighed infront of his door. After a while, I finally had the courage to knock. I knocked softly. " Hyung, I said I don't need anything right now! " I heard him shout from inside.

My heart melted as soon as I heard his voice. The sweet voice I've missed the most these past months. But now, he sounded different. He was broken.

I opened the door hesitantly as I felt the tears in my eyes. " J-Jungkook. " I said softly as I entered the room quietly and I closed the door. " Hyung, I said I- " He looked at me with widened eyes.

His eyes and nose were red and his hair was messy. His eye bags were alot bigger than I remember. " M-mina? " He said softly and started crying. My heart shattered to pieces.

He started hitting himself. " I must be dreaming. " He chuckled as he continued hitting himself. I quickly stopped him. " This isn't real, right? " He said still crying.

I hugged him while we were both seated on the floor, on the corner of his room. " I'm sorry. " It was all I could say at this moment. " D-don't leave me again, " He said as he hugged me tighter. " Please, I love you.. " He cried more and I began crying too.

" I'm never leaving you again. " I said as I stroked his cheek. " Yo-you promise? " He said, his voice cracking from crying. I wiped his tears and chuckled, " I promise. "

With that, we both kissed. We didn't care about anything at this moment. We just missed each other so much to the point where we would basically sacrifice anything right now just to be with each other. I finally realized how important someone could be to me. How someone could make me so happy every second I'm with him. How someone could make me believe in second chances. How someone could teach me how to become stronger. How someone could show me what real love is.

We both pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine. " I love you too. " He smiled widely, showing his bunny teeth.

--

a/n: THIS BOOK IS ENDING SOON I CANT OMG HAHAGAHAHAHAH. NEXT UPDATE'S THE END. THANKS FOR READING, I SWEAR THIS STORY IS MESSED UP, IM SORRY!

 THANKS FOR READING, I SWEAR THIS STORY IS MESSED UP, IM SORRY!