ninth

A few months had passed, and it was only a few weeks before our exams. I got closer to the boys, especially Jungkook and Yugyeom. And so did Hyeri. It's because the four of us would always go to fun places when we were all free.

And now, I'm getting ready to go to the amusement park with them. It was a weekend, and we were bored so might as well just have some fun. Hyeri called, letting me know that she was already near my house.

I arranged my stuff and put them in my bag before going downstairs to wait for Hyeri. As I waited, the idea of the exam week suddenly came in my head. One book wouldn't hurt. I was gonna get my book when I heard the door open, it was Hyeri.

" You are not bringing that book, you brat! "  She quickly pulled me out of my house and dragged me to get in the car. " You need rest, you have to get rid of the stress. Just have fun. Just this one day, please. " She requested. I sighed and nodded.

Once we arrived at the amusement park, we saw the boys wait at the entrance. " Hyeri! Mina! Over here! " Yugyeom called out, waving his hand in the air. We both laughed at his cuteness before running up to them

We went in the entrance and decided on which rides we wanted to go on. We went on some really chill rides. They decided to ride the scary ones for last. I didn't really like scary rides. I was afraid of heights.

We all sat down on a table as we ate our ice creams. Hyeri and Yugyeom would always have their own conversations. It was like Jungkook and I never existed. Before we knew it, the two of them went to go ride other attractions by themselves while I was left with Jungkook.

" Hey, let's go ride the rollercoaster! " Jungkook said enthusiatically. I hesitated at first, but I nodded, not being aware of my actions. The line wasn't really that long, but when we were already near the entrance of the ride, I hesitantly asked him, " A-are you sure that this is a good idea? "

He looked down at me, because he was quite taller. " Why are you scared? " He asked with a worried expression. " I kind of am.. " He chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

" You're cute. You can hold my hand when you're scared. " He said while laughing. I suddenly felt my heart beating so fast as my cheeks began to heat up. Before I knew it, the ride was already starting.

As we reached the highest point of the ride, it went down pretty fast. (A/N: LOL TBH IDFK ANYMORE). I screamed and shouted pretty loudly, being scared as hell. I felt a hand squeeze onto mine along the ride. The ride ended, and I was so happy it did. We saw Hyeri and Yugyeom walking up to us.

" Uhm, did we miss something? " Hyeri said as she looked at our hands. We didn't even realize that we were still holding hands after the ride. My eyes widened and quickly took my hand away from him.

" I, u-uhm, I go-gotta go home. " Hyeri sighed and nodded. " Well, see you on Monday! " She smiled and hugged both her and Yugyeom, before stopping infront of Jungkook. I hesitated at first, but just hugged him in the end.