fifth

Jungkook's Point of View:

" Hey, Jungkook! " A familiar voice called, and I immediately recognized who it was. " Yugyeom! " I ran up to him and gave him a hug. " How are you? Haven't seen you in a while. " Yugyeom asked, " I'm fine. Wanna hang out a bit? " He nodded, and we went to the arcade that we always went to before.

" Just admit that you lost to me, Jungkook. " Yugyeom laughed, while drinking his favorite choclate drink. We went to a nearby cafe after playing. " Whatever, you obviously cheated. " I said, rolling my eyes.

Mina's Point of View:

" Minaaaaa! " I looked back, as I saw Hyeri running up to me. " What? " I asked, smiling as I put my arm over her shoulder. " Let's go to that cafe nearby and hang out a bit. " She suggested, still catching her breath. " Okay, but you're paying this time " I said, punching her arm lightly while chuckling. " Fine, " She agreed while sighing.

We both walked to the cafe, while talking about random things. As we both walked in, I saw Jungkook talking with another boy. I just ignored him and stood in the line with Hyeri as we ordered our drinks. After ordering, someone called us.

" Hey, Mina! " I looked back to the person who called, it was Jungkook. " Come, join us! " He said while a wide grin was seen on his face. Hyeri was nudging my arm lightly as she noticed that I was spacing out.

" U-uh, Sure. " I said giving him a slight smile. I sat beside him and Hyeri sat beside his friend.

Do I have a problem with my heart or something? What's happening?

--

a/n: IM VERY VERY SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THIS STORY.