epilogue

It's been weeks since Jungkook and I finally got back together, and those past weeks were the happiest. It felt like the world was finally giving us what we deserved after all the tragedy.

He told me everything about Grace. Honestly, we don't know where she is now. After her mom was arrested, no one saw her since.

The squad was meeting up at the park. The park that literally had all of our memories together. The park was one of the places we often visited, the other one has to be the cafe.

We were seated down on two big mats that eventually fit all sixteen of us. We were having a little picnic. This was what we needed. This was what we deserved. Atleast that's what we thought.

" Hey, let's play a game! " Jimin suddenly said as he stood up. " What kind of game? " Jin said as he took a bite from the container full of fruits. " How about hide and seek? " Taehyung said.

" What are we? Like 6 years old? " Suga said. " Well, truthfully, yeah we are. " Taehyung said while showing his wide box-like smile. We all laughed and just agreed to play in the end.

Jackson was the seeker. As he was counting, we all looked for a place to hide. I was looking for a great place that he wouldn't ever find me in. I saw a large tree near the playground. It wasn't really far from where we ate. I was surprised when someone held my shoulder.

" God, Kookie. You scared me. " I said as I held my chest. He chuckled, " Sorry. "

" You're hiding here, too? " He asked. " Why? Am I not allowed to? " I looked at him confusingly and he smiled. " No, I like it better. " As he said that, he hugged me tight. " H-hey, get off. Jackson might come soon. " I said trying to get away from his grip.

" I don't care. " He said cutely and he hugged tighter. In the end, I gave up and just gently brushed his hair. I smiled widely, " This is what happiness feels like? " I said and he glanced up at me. He just nodded and hugged me again.

" I love you. " He said and my heart was going wild. " I love yo- " I was cut off when someone spoke.

" Well, if it isn't my beautiful 'step sister'. " As soon as we heard the familiar voice, Jungkook pulled away and he pulled me to stand behind him. " Grace? What are you doing here? " He said and I could sense the anger in him.

" Do you think I'd give up that easily? " She said as she reached to get something from her back pocket. She held out a gun. " G-Grace, put that down. L-let's talk this t-through. " Jungkook said as he tried to walk closer to her and she just kept backing away.

We were both terrified. Where are the others when you need them?! " See, you don't understand, do you? " She chuckled and smirked, " She took you from me, Jungkook. Can't you see how much I love you? " She said as she raised the gun in our direction. And as she did, Yugyeom and Hyeri arrived on the scene.

" Grace! Put the gun down. " Yugyeom said as he tried to walk closer to her too, along with Jungkook. Hyeri held my shoulders as she tried to give me support. My legs felt weak. Hyeri reached down on her pocket and contacted the police, trying her best to not be seen by Grace. She left the phone on for the whole time.

" No. I'm getting justice for my mother. And I'm claiming what's rightfully mine. " She said and we didn't know what to do at this point. I sighed, I was the one she wanted. I put Hyeri's hands off my shoulders and her eyes widened. I gave her a reassuring smile before walking towards Grace.

" Grace, I'm the one that you want, right? " I said softly as I slowly walked towards her. " You're such an easy target, Mina. I never knew you'd be like this. " She chuckled, but she was obviously amused by the situation. " Jagiya, don't. Please. " Jungkook pleaded and I couldn't help but cry.