twenty-sixth

minanana: have you arrived safely? x

kooook_97: yeah, i have. didnt i tell u to get some rest?

minanana: chill, i just finished washing up.

kooook_97: HHAHAHA, srry ♡♡ . well sleep now, we have school tomorrow.

minanana: fine, you sleep too. good night, kookiee! ♡♡

kooook_97: good niiiiiiiiightt! ♡

I turned my phone off and put it on the side table.

--

I woke up the next morning from my alarm. I groaned while sitting up. I took my time to get ready. I heard my phone buzz, meaning I've received a text.

kooook_97: morning, bby ;))

I chuckled as I brushed my teeth.

minanana: morning to you too! ♡

I turned my phone off and arranged my stuff. I heard my phone buzz again. I picked it up from the bed and checked who texted.

ririye: kdkakdkajdkd

minanana: hyeri? u good?

ririye: SJXJJSJSJSJDJJANXJDJD OMG

minanana: wat?????????

ririye: yugyeom jsnksnskdj

minanana: omygod lets talk later, its so early and ure already giving me a headache ffs.

--

I went downstairs and saw a tall boy standing with his back facing me. I smiled to myself, knowing who it was.

I hugged him from behind and it shook the living hell out of him. " God, don't scare me like that. " He turned to my direction and pinched my cheeks. I frowned and he laughed.

" Let's go? " He asked as he stretched his hand out. I happily held it and nodded as we walked to school.

Once we arrived, I saw Hyeri getting something from her locker. I looked at Jungkook and waved goodbye. " I'll see you later at the cafeteria. Bye! " I said and quickly pecked his cheek. He waved goodbye and smiled.

I went to Hyeri who was staring at me. " What was that about? Are you two a thing?! oH MY GOD, YOU ASSHOLE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?! " She complained and I laughed. " About this morning, what were you trying to tell me? " She quickly looked away, trying to avoid eye contact as I saw her cheeks blush.

" U-uh about that, let's talk outside? We still have like 45 minutes. " I nodded and we went outside. We sat down on the field that had a few students.

" Yugyeom and I- " I cut her off, " You two dating? " She looked at me with widened eyes. " How'd you know?? " I scoffed, " I don't know? Lucky guess? But yeah, about time though. "

She sighed, " That's a relief. " I checked up on her. " Why's that? " I asked, " I was just nervous. I don't know. "

" How did it happen? I mean you two." She looked up at the sky and smiled, " He came up to me first. Now that I think about it, everything about that moment was just perfect. " I laughed. " What about you and Jungkook? " She asked out of nowhere.

" It's a long story. " I chuckled, " Come on, tell me! " She pleaded while holding onto my arm. " Oh, look at that. Class is about to start. See you! " I stood and ran to my classroom. I heard Hyeri shouting for me to come back but I ignored her.

While I was running, I accidentally bumped into someone. " Oh, uh sorry. " I looked up and saw Mark. " It's okay. " He forced a smile and left. Well, shit.

--

After class, I went to the cafeteria. I saw Hyeri and the boys sitting together. " Mina, over here! " Taehyung shouted. Jungkook quickly looked back because he was sitting on the other side, which meant that his back was facing my direction. He smiled sweetly, and I gladly returned it. I sat down beside Jungkook and he put his arm around my shoulder.

" How are you, jagii? I missed you. " He pouted and I giggled while pinching his cheeks. We heard loud coughs coming from the boys. " Mind explaining? " Jackson said and I saw Mark stand up from his seat. " I lost my appetite and I still have something to do. I'll see you guys around. " He said as he left.

" What's with him? " Youngjae asked and they all shrugged. I knew that it was probably because I rejected him. He must still be hurt. I sighed, " What's wrong? Are you sick? " Jungkook asked and I shook my head while taking a drink from my juice.

Jungkook did the talking and they all teased. But after some while, Yugyeom and Hyeri also admitted to their relationship, which resulted to more teasing. At this point, their loud voices could be heard by the whole school.

I was just so happy at this moment. Everything was going quite well, except the fact that Mark and I will be awkward to each other in the meantime and the fact that my step mother might not approve to this relationship.