twenty-four

" I-I like you, Mina " I looked at Mark with widened eyes. I felt tears in my eyes because I knew that this wasn't going to end well.

" M-Mark, I'm sorry. " I sighed, " B-but, I like someone el- " I was cut off when he suddenly hugged me.

" It's okay, Mina. I understand. I expected this to happen anyway. I just wanted to get this out of my chest. It's Jungkook, right? " He asked and I looked up to him. " You don't need to say anything. I already know. I'll go now.. I hope we can still be friends. " He said and I just nodded as I looked down shyly, trying my best to avoid eye contact. I let him be, because I knew that he would most likely want to be alone.

I heard a noise coming from one of the bushes as they rustled. It turned out to be someone who ran away from the area. I tried to checked who it was, but he was too fast. I went to the bush and saw a little handkerchief lying on the floor. Isn't this Jungkook's?

I picked it up and went to the venue to look for Jungkook so that I could give it back to him. I searched everywhere, but I couldn't find him. I asked the boys and they didn't know as well. Then Yugyeom came while carrying some drinks. I asked him if he knew where he was.

" Wasn't he with you? " He asked confusingly while raising one eyebrow. Crap. He must've heard about what Mark said. " U-uh, thanks Gyeom! I'll see you later! " I hurriedly ran to the exit, " Hey, where are you going?! " Yugyeom shouted from behind, making the other boys and Hyeri watch me cluelessly as I tried to run as fast as I could, but I ignored them.

I needed to find Jungkook.

3rd Person's Point of View:

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. After he saw them both hugging, he sat on the ground while trying to hold back his tears and his anger that was flowing within him. But he couldn't, he was so hurt that he had to let it all out. He quickly ran away from that place, he wanted to get away from everything.

Mina was looking everywhere for him. He wouldn't answer her calls or texts. She was getting extremely worried. For God's sake, where are you, Jungkook?! Mina thought as she ran her fingers through her now-messed-up hair.

She finally saw him walking towards an unfamiliar park that had literally no one. Mina hurriedly ran to him and she couldn't help but scold him.

" Where the hell were you? I was so worried. " Mina said as she held his wrist. He quickly let go and Mina was suddenly so confused. " Leave me alone. " He said coldly as he avoided eye contact.

Mina heard his voice a bit shaky, she knew that he was crying. " Are you okay?! Why are you crying?! " She asked worriedly. " Please, go. " He pleaded, Jungkook knew that he was gonna be more hurt if he saw her right now.

" I'm not going unless you tell me what's wro- " She was cut off by him shouting, " God, Mina! I just need to be alone, okay?! Just go back to Mark. Aren't you like a thing already?! Please just go no- "

" Mark? So you did hear our conversation? " Mina cut him off and he became angrier as he heard his name come out of her mouth, " I said go. " He looked at her coldly while trying to give her a weak smile, but inside his heart was aching.

He ran away but she quickly caught up with him. She held his hand to pull him back, to prevent him from going any further. " Mina, don't you understand? I like you, okay?! I can't bare seeing you with someone else. So please, let's just pretend like nothing ever happened between us. " Jungkook said as he removed her hands from him, he couldn't hold it in anymore.

" Just shut up for once and listen to me! " Mina shouted, " You clearly didn't hear the whole conversation, did you? " Jungkook stopped on his tracks and glanced back at her. " I dumped Mark because I liked someone else. I dumped Mark because of you. " She cried as she said these words.

Jungkook was in shock. He slowly walked over to the girl who was covering her face with her hands as she cried. He took her hands off her face to look at her in the eyes. "  Y-you like me? "

Mina flicked his forehead and he cringed in the pain. " Yeah, you bastard! You ungrateful piece of shi- " She was cut off when she felt his lips on hers. They kissed under the stars, their hearts beating rapidly.

--

a/n: uGH I HATE MYSELF OMG. MARK IS LIKE MY UB AND IM HURTING HIM HERE. AND IM CRINGING SO BAD, IM SORRY. I CANT WRITE STORIES LIKE THESE I LITERALLY CANT OMG JSJSJNXHSHJDNDNDNC. IMA GO KMS NOW, BYE :((( I APOLOGIZE IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS IN THIS STORY BTW!