thirty-fourth

3rd Person's Point of View:

It's been months after they broke up and Jungkook still couldn't move on. He would constantly miss school and just cry in the corner of his room.

Mina was already in the States, she was studying in one of the famous schools there. She would often meet with Mark who was also in the States. Mark helped her with Jungkook. Because Mark would sometimes go back to Korea and have fun with the squad, but he was watching over Jungkook.

He made sure to tell Mina that he was okay, even if he wasn't. He didn't want to worry Mina about Jungkook so he lied to her. But Mina, believed him anyways. Mina also tried her best to move on. She used her studies to help her forget about everything that's been happening.

She lives with her family now. Even though her life everyday was a struggle, she still manages to get through it.

--

Hyeri's Point of View:

" Mina! Oh god, how are you? " I said through the video call. " H-how's Jungkook? " She said hesitantly. I rolled my eyes. " You'll know once you get your ass over here. "

" I can't. My parents they- " I facepalmed, " It's always because of my parents this, my parents that. Aren't you tired of them already? Don't you want to be happy? " I saw her cry. " I-I gotta go. " She said. I sighed, " Fine, goodb- " She ended the call, great.

--

Jungkook's Point of View:

" Come on, Jungkook. " Taehyung said as he tried to get me out of my room. " No, hyung. I'm fine here. " I said while wiping my tears.

" Jungkook, you're a mess. " Jin said as he sighed. " I-I don't care. I'm not going out unle- " I was cut off by the door opening. As soon as we saw the person who came in, all the boys were in shock, including me.

" G-Grace? What the hell are you doing here? " I said angrily as I stood up. She motioned the boys to leave and they obeyed.

" Well, you look great. " She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, " Where's Mina? " I asked hopefully. " You're really not giving up, are you? " She laughed.

" She's in great hands. With my mother, of course. " She stared right into my eyes. " What the hell are you gonna do to her?! " I said as I grabbed her collar. I pushed her against the wall, she just laughed hysterically.

" You never fail to impress me, Kookie. " She said as she gently stroked my cheek. I let go of her collar and felt disgusted. " What do you want? " I asked, feeling defeated. " I want us, Jungkook. You're the only one I love. I told you, I'm not gonna give you away to someone else that easily. " She smirked as she walked closer and I stepped back.

" No, Grace. This is not love, this is an obsession. " I continued walking back but she just kept walking closer. I kept walking back until my back hit the wall. " I don't care what you call this, as long as I'm with you. " She gave my cheek a quick peck before leaving and I shivered in disgust.

--

Mina's Point of View:

" M-mom, please.. stop. " I begged on my knees as she kept on slapping me. " What's this? I told you I wanted a perfect score, you can't even do that? "

" I-I'm sorry, mother. I'll b-be better. " I stuttered everytime she hit me. It stinged. She raised her fist up and I closed my eyes as I got ready for the impact. " You useless piece of sh- " She was cut off by someone who entered the house. I opened my eyes and saw that person as shocked as I was.

" D-dad.. "

--
a/n: two more chapters and its doooooooone, thanks for reading yall ♡