fourteenth

" Mark?! " I screamed and ran over to hug him. " Oh my god, how are you? " He said while ruffling my hair. " Still the same. " I said, chuckling.

We heard loud coughs from the room. " We're still here you know? " Yugyeom said and we both broke from the hug. " Y'all need some explaining to do. " Jackson said and we both laughed.

I looked for Jungkook but he didn't even care. He was just staring at his phone. What's his problem?

Mark did the explaining. We were actually childhood friends. But he moved one day and we didn't have the chance to contact each other ever since. That's when I met Hyeri.

" Oh, okay.. " The boys said in unison, except for Jungkook. We both sat down with Mark on my left while Jungkook was on my right.

Jungkook's Point of View:

" Remember when I promised that I'd marry you someday? That was hilarious. " I heard the two of them talk. Whatever.

" Kookie, you good? " Mina asked, and I gave her a simple nod. " Okay.. " She said as she talked to Mark again. I cursed under my breath, but Yugyeom heard it because he was beside me.

" Is someone jealous? " He whispered as he teased me, while poking my arm. " Shut up, Gyeom. " I said as I rolled my eyes.