Making It Official...

CHAPTER TWO

*SOPHIE'S P.O.V*

I wake up in Harry's arms, snuggled deep under the comforter. My head is leaning on his bare, toned chest, and I look to see that his hair is falling over one eye. I smile to myself, feeling happier than ever in his arms. He stirs and his eyes slowly open. 'Well, look who looks lovely today.' he smiles. I snort, because I probably look like crap. Last night I switched Harry's sweater to a tight peach long-sleeved shirt and gray sweats. My make-up is probably smudged and I'm so tired. I yawn and lean my head back on Harry's chest and I feel him press his lips to my temple. 'I love you.' he whispers, his warm breath tickling my ear. 'I love you more.' I breathe. I turn in his arms so that I'm facing him and he bends his neck slightly to kiss me. I put my hand on his neck and he pulls me closer by my waist, deepening the kiss. My hand slides up to run through his curls and our legs are entangled under the blankets. After a little while I pull away unwillingly, biting my lip. 'No...' Harry murmurs. 'Yes.' I sigh, running my hand across his cheek. He gives me puppy dog eyes. 'One more kiss, Soph?' he asks. I look longingly at his lips, wanting nothing more than to kiss him. I lean over and our lips meet. He leans into me and I smile into the kiss, eventually pulling away. 'Okayyy, time to get dressed.' I say, throwing the comforter off and hopping out of the bed before Harry can grab me again.

I snatch up my duffel bag and rush into the bathroom, closing and securely locking the door. I turn on the shower and strip down, getting in and standing under the hot water. I wash my long hair with my vanilla shampoo and shave, and once I'm finished I get out and dry off, wrapping my hair in the towel. After a little time digging through all my clothing that I brought, I decide on light-wash skinny jeans and a pink cotton jumper. I pull my hair back into a high ponytail. Even though it's a high ponytail the tip still reaches halfway down my back. I don't put on much make-up, just some foundation and mascara with some vanilla lip gloss. I look at my reflection. Good enough. I think, turning around and unlocking the door. I open it and come out, seeing that Harry is sitting on the side of the bed, still shirtless and looking out the window. He does that hair-shake-flip thing that I absolutely LOVE and I smile to myself. I clear my throat and Harry turns around, his face lighting up when he sees me. 'You look amazing.' He says. I smile. 'Thanks.' I reply, going to him. He stands, wrapping his arms around my waist and giving me a quick kiss. 'I need to shower and change quickly now.' He says and I nod. He takes stuff into the bathroom and emerges about ten minutes later wearing skinny jeans and a baby blue t-shirt with a black blazer overtop. I smile. 'You look sexyyyy.' I exclaim. Harry laughs. 'Thanks, love.' he replies.

I jump up from the bed and head downstairs. 'Wait up.' complains Harry but I don't slow down. I go to the cupboard and attempt to reach the top shelf. I reach up with both my hands and stand on my tiptoes. Suddenly I feel Harry's arm around my waist as his other arm reaches up above mine and grabs the box of cereal. I sigh. 'Thanks.' I say, turning around in his arms. I give him a quick peck on the lips, grabbing the Lucky Charms out of his hand as I do so. 'Hey!' he protests and I grin. I pour us cereal and we sit at the dining room table. 'I have an interview with the boys today.' Harry informs me. 'Oh, okay.' I say. 'But I'd love it if you came along.' he says. 'Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie are.' I nod eagerly. I haven't seen the girls forever. He gives me a crooked smile. We head out the door by eleven because the interview starts at 12:30 and for some stupid reason they need to get make-up done and stuff. 

The boys decide we will all meet in the alley of 22nd, where Paul would be parked in a big black van with their security guard Dan. Harry and I make our way quickly through the side streets so not to get mobbed until we reach the alley. Just as we expected, the big black van is parked on the side of the dark alleyway. We open it quickly and scramble in to see that everyone is there already. 'Hello, love.' says Louis, flashing me a smile. 'Hi, guys.' I reply breathlessly, giving them all quick hugs, including Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie, who all look stunning. 'Hey, girlie.' says Eleanor with a smile. 'Hey, girls.' I reply with a grin, taking a seat with them in the very back. 'Everyone ready?' asks Paul. We all nod and start driving to the radio station where the interview will take place. 

'So, boys, it's that time again.' said the interviewer. The boys raise their eyebrows. Except Harry, who smirks. I roll my eyes, but can't help smiling. 'Who's dating?' asks the interviewer in a singsong voice. Liam, Louis and Zayn's hands shoot in the air and Harry tentatively raises his. The interviewer looks at Harry with a startled expression. 'Who's the girl?' he asks Harry. Harry grins mischievously and points off to the side where I'm sitting. 'Sophie Laskoski.' he grins. I blush and look at the ground as Harry looks back at the camera. 'Could you possibly get your lovely girlfriend out here?' asks the interviewer. Harry looks over at me and raises his eyebrows, noticeable hope in his eyes. I bite my lip and then slowly stand up from the stool and make my way over. I look nervously at the camera and smile, giving it a small wave. Harry beams and pulls me onto his lap, giving me a quick kiss. 'So when did all this happen?' asks the interviewer, gesturing to me sitting on Harry's lap. Harry takes a deep breath. 'Well, as a lot of fans know, Sophie has been my best friend for literally my whole life. I've always been in deep like with her and it was just recently that I noticed that I truly love her. I would do anything for this girl. She's my everything.' he finishes softly. I feel my heart swell again and I kiss him softly. A chorus of 'awwwwww's come out of the boys mouths and I blush, pulling away and looking at the ground. Harry chuckles, his hand resting lightly on my leg. I lean into him and stifle a yawn as they finish their interview. Once they're done, I get up from Harry's lap and he follows en suite, keeping a protective arm wrapped around my waist. We leave through the back exit, as the front area is packed with screaming fans. As we go into the dark alley by the back exit, I see a stray 'Directioner' holding a sign that says 'HARREH GIMME YOUR GRAVEH' I make a face at the sign and the girl looks down the alley. She spots Harry and I just as Harry gets into the van and screams at me, 'DIRTY SLUT! HARRY DESERVES WAY BETTER THAN YOU.' I breathe in sharply. 'Did she just say what I thought?!' Harry asks angrily. I nod, gulping. He sticks his hand out the window as the door closes and gives her the middle finger. I stifle a laugh and roll up the window as the van speeds away.

A/N : Sorry the chapter's so short.... There's gonna be a bit of drammaaaa in the next onnnne ;)

Hope you enjoyed thiiis :D