Our Own Special Place

Sophie's P.O.V

Louis and I get back from the mall laughing. We drop our bags on the ground and I collapse on the couch between Liam and Haz.

'Hey, girlie.' says Liam, putting an arm around me. 'How was shopping?' I smile, wrapping my arm around his waist.

'Good,' I reply. Louis waggles his eyebrows at me. I sigh as the boys chuckle.

'Hey, Soph, I wanted to take you somewhere..' Harry says. I raise my eyebrows, looking at him questioningly. He gestures for me to follow him and stands up, heading down the hall to go out the door. Liam smirks and Zayn waggles his eyebrows. Louis smacks my bum as I walk away.

'HEY!' I exclaim, looking back at him with a death stare. He just laughs as Harry leads me out the door.

Harry and I arrive at a small gray building in the outskirts of town. He gets out and smiles at me and I follow after him curiously. He leads my in through a door and I gasp.

It's a dark, warm place but with a welcoming atmosphere. The walls, ceiling and floor are covered in soft red material and there are twinkling white Christmas lights all around. Except the Christmas lights aren't Christmasy... they're like fireflies. All that's in the building is shelves of books, with a staircase to a loft right in the center. I detach from Harry and browse the books to see that they're all mine and Harry's favorites.

'This is all for you, babe.' comes Harry's voice as his arms wrap around my waist from behind.

'For me?' I ask, confused.

'I've been saving up my money since we were ten so I could do something like this for us someday. Remember when we were nine you told me you wanted a "soft, warm, reading wonderland'?' he asks, quoting my nine year old words. I blush as I look around my dream building.

I head up into the loft and another gasp escapes my lips. There's a pretty love seat and more firefly lights, illuminating the room. There's more bookshelves and a large TV on the wall in the side. There is a shelf of movies beside it and I go to inspect them. Typically, they are mine and Harry's favorite movies.

'You saved up all your money for this?' I whisper in awe.

'Of course.' Harry replies. 'I would do anything to see you smile.' I blush furiously again. Harry smirks and goes to the TV, popping in 'The Notebook.' I smile as he sits beside me and we cuddle on the love seat, watching one of our favorite movies contently. Best. Date. Ever.

'I love you, and don't you ever forget it, okay?' Harry says. I nod, a lump in my throat. I'm worried if I open my mouth I'll break down. Harry turns my head and bends down kissing me passionately. I kiss him back, my fingers tangling in his rich curls. We pull away after a few seconds and I bite my lip. Harry, of course, is smirking. I roll my eyes and turn back to the movie. 

Once it's over, I stand up and go back down the soft stairs and out of the loft, looking around the beautiful place filled with bookshelves. Harry follows me down and takes my hand, and we walk around the area and talk and laugh. It's the most amazing date he's ever brought me on and I never want it to end. Suddenly it's nine o'clock. 

'Babe, I've got an interview tomorrow at eight. We've got to get home.' he says gently. I nod and follow him out the door. 

Harry and I walk inside to find Liam sitting on the couch. He stands when I walk in and pulls me into his arms.

'Hey, Liam..' I say, giving him a hug. 

'I was worried about you guys!' he exclaims. Harry chuckles. 

'Let's go to bed.' I say, pulling out of his hug. I head upstairs with the boys following behind. The other three are already asleep. I give Liam a kiss goodnight and Harry and I head off to bed. 

'Night, babe.' says Harry, giving me a quick kiss. He flashes me a huge grin before turning out the light.

I wake up the next morning with a groan. I prop myself on my elbow and rub my eyes, looking at the clock. 9:00. I sigh and heave myself out of the bed. The boys left an hour ago. I put on my gray sweats and a pink t-shirt and my Uggs, going downstairs.

I trudge into the kitchen to find a note and a small bag on the counter. I look at it in confusion. I pick up the little note and read it:

Soph,

I know how grumpy you get in the morning, so I got you this to cheer you up. The boys and I will be back around three, we've got a sound check and a small concert a little later. Love you lots and I miss you. xx -Harry

I smile at the note and pull the bag towards me, pulling out a vanilla bean frappuccino from Starbucks. I grin and pull out a fresh toasted sandwich from Subway. My grin widens, as Harry got me the exact meal we eat together when we we go to a music festival back in Cheshire. I take the food and drink and sit in front of the TV, turning it on. Of course, the channel it's on happens to have the boys' interview playing live right now. 

'So, boys.' says the girl interviewer with a smirk. 'Any new girl news? Harry, I see you making eyes at me.' she winks. Harry looks at her. 

'Excuse me..?' he asks, chuckling half-heartedly. I feel jealousy bubble inside of me but at the same time I know Harry is probably one of the most faithful people I know. 'I'm not- I don't..' he stood up abruptly and left. I stare confused at the screen. 

'What the hell?' I murmur as the door opens and Harry appears in the living room. The rest of the boys are explaining and apologizing on screen. 

'Sorry, I had to come home and see your beautiful face before the sound check.' he says with a shy smile. I give him a reassuring grin and pat the spot beside me and he sits, pulling me into his lap and playing with my hair. 

'What was all that?' I ask, gesturing to the screen as the boys thank the interviewers and leave. 

'She was flirting with me and I didn't know what to do cause I'm with you so I panicked and left. I wasn't making eyes at her, either.' he adds earnestly. I laugh.

'I know you weren't.' I reply. 'It's okay. When's your sound check?' I ask. 

'11:30.' he replies casually. I look at the clock and gasp. 

'Haz, it's eleven! Go, away, get out!' I cry. He smirks and stands up. 

'Did you like my little present?' he asks and I smile. 

'Yes, I loved it.' I reply, standing up and pushing him gently to the door. 'Now, go.' 

'Wait,' he says, turning around and bending over to kiss me. Damn Harry. He's stalling. He knows that whenever he kisses me I don't want to stop, and he's the same. I pull away unwillingly and look at him sternly. 

'Go,' I say. He grins. 

'Bye, babe.' 

'Bye, Haz.' 

a/n: I know, I know, I took too long to update. I'M SORRY :'( but it's updated now. Yayyyy<3 I hope you like it.. it's honestly a bit of a filler except for the special place for Harry and Sophie. I hope it's being enjoyed so far.. xx ::Sophie