Finally, A Day Alone Together.

*SOPHIE'S P.O.V*

I hurry into our room excitedly and run to our closet. A whole day alone with Haz!! I dig through the closet and finally decide on some light-wash denim shorts and a baggy long-sleeved black shirt. I slip on a pair of  white Nikes and tuck the laces in. I curl my long auburn hair into loose ringlets and do my make-up, light mascara, eyeliner and foundation. I examine my reflection and nod, tucking my phone into my back pocket and head downstairs. 'Well, don't you look lovely.' Harry says with a grin as I come downstairs. I smile and take in his outfit: denim jeans and a dark shirt that says 'HIPSTA, PLEASE' on it and white low-tops. 'Sexyyy,' I reply wryly, running a hand down his chest. He smirks and bends down, kissing me passionately in front of all the boys. I pull away. 'Whoa. Slow down there, cowboy.' I laugh. He smirks again. I look over to see Louis making a disgusted face, Zayn and Niall covering each other's eyes and Liam with his eyes squeezed shut. 'Oh, c'mon you guys.' I say, rolling my eyes. Harry takes my hand. 'We'll be going.' he informs them. 'The interview is in half an hour.' they all nod and we leave.

Harry pulls into the parking lot and cuts the engine. 'Well, ready for this interview? Apparently it's gonna have some 'bust the rumors' segment.' Harry says. I bite my lip. 'Alright.' I reply. 'And also, it's live on national TV.' he adds as he hops out of the car. 'WHAT?!' I screech as he slams his door. I huff angrily and open my door, getting out. He chuckles as I storm around the car and gently grabs my hand. He leads me inside through the paparazzi and we go into one of the many studios. Immediately we are greeted by a group of stylists and a couple producers giving us instructions and touching up my make-up. Afterwards we get shoved towards the set and Harry looks over at me. 'Ready?' he asks. I nod uncertainly. 'Yeah.' I gulp. 'Ready, and.. go.' says the producer, shoving us lightly onto the small stage-like area. The interviewer greets us kindly and Harry leads me up and we seat ourselves on the plush white couch. After we answer a few questions and stuff, the interviewer brings up the 'rumors busted' crap. For some reason I continuously get more nervous throughout the whole thing. 'So, first rumor.' says the interviewer. Harry looks at me and apparently can tell that I'm nervous, because he scooches closer and wraps an arm around me. 'Liam and Sophie.' says the interviewer. I wince at the memory. 'Brother and sister.' I reply. He raises his eyebrows. 'Huh.' I nod. 'We found out the other day.' I explain. The interviewer nods. He covers some more rumors and then only has a few questions left. 'So, you and Harry, huh?' he asks, probably for the third time. I nod again and Harry holds onto me tighter. I move a bit closer to him. 'Yes.' I reply. 'We're the happiest we could be,' I smile over at Harry and he returns it, kissing me lightly. I lean my head on his shoulder and notice how natural this feels. The interviewer guy smiles at us and then turns back to the camera. 'Well, this is all the time we have for today. Thank you for watching. This has been Harry Styles and Sophie..' he looks over at me. 'Payne, I guess.' I reply. 'Not for long.' whispers Harry in my ear. I smile to myself as we stand up and are lead offstage. I look out the window in the hallway to see hundreds of fans and paparazzi. 'Shit,' I mutter, grabbing Harry's hand. He squeezes my hand assuringly as we get to the glass doors. Security has formed a small path through the screaming fans and I take a deep breath and Harry pulls me outside. Immediately there is thousands of blood curdling screams and the flashes of cameras. It blinds me AND deafens me a little bit, making me trip. Luckily for me Harry's freaking ninja reflexes kick in and he whips around, grabbing me around the waist, pulling me to the van and gently shoving me inside and jumping in after me and slamming the door. 'Jesus.' he says. 'You okay?' Harry turns to me worriedly. I nod, looking out the tinted window at the screaming fans mobbing the van. I'll admit that I'm a little frightened by them. They're f*cking threatening! 'Yeah.' I reply finally. 'Crazy, right?' he says, taking my hand. I nod. He chuckles. 'C'mon, the boys are out with Simon so I'll make you some lunch, kay babe?' he says. I nod again. 'That sounds lovely.' I reply as we drive away.