Say Yes To The Dress

Sophie's P.O.V

I skip down the stairs in my pink skinny jeans and white t-shirt with a baby blue sweater slung overtop. 

'Someone's excited.' laughs Harry, sliding his arms around my waist. I nod happily, kissing him. 

'Niall set me up to meet his girlfriend today. Her name's Sage. We talked over the phone for three hours yesterday!' I exclaim. Harry rolls his eyes.

'I know.' he groans. 'So annoying.' I swat his arm. 

'I'm going now.' I inform him. 

'Noooo,' he moans quietly, tightening his grip around my waist. 

'Yessss,' I reply. He bends over and kisses me. 'I'm goiiing.' I singsong, looking down at his arms holding onto me. 'Harry.' I raise my eyebrows. He pouts at me.

'Don't go.' he says. He presses his forehead to mine. 

'I love you, but I am leaving now.' he reluctantly lets go of my waist and I kiss him again quickly before running out the door. 

I meet Sage at the mall and right when I see her I know why Niall is dating her. She's got soft, thick, auburn hair tied in a straightened ponytail. She's wearing a pair of high-waisted green shorts with a coral button-up shirt tucked into it. She's wearing a pair of black Toms. 

'Hi!' I say. 

'You're Sophie!' she cries. 

'Yes I am,' I reply with a laugh. We hug. 'Shall we go?' I ask and she nods. 

We spend the day talking and shopping together, and I know what I have to do. We sit down for lunch. 

'Sage.' I say in a sort of asking tone.

'Sophie.' she replies. 

'Well... do you like weddings?' She nods.

'Absolutely.' 

'What do you say to being my maid of honor?' I ask. Sage gasps. 

'R-really?' she asks. 

'Yes.' I reply.

'Then yes!!' she cries. 'Yes! Thank you!' 

'No problem.' I laugh. 'I'm going wedding dress shopping tomorrow! And being the maid of honor you have to come along with the boys, Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie and I.' I say. She nods. 

'Alrighty.' 

We eventually say our goodbyes and I head home to find Harry and the boys on the couch. 

'Hey, boys.' I say absentmindedly, grabbing a can of cream soda from the fridge and seating myself between Harry and Niall. 

'Hey, Soph.' they say.

'Niall,' I say. He takes his eyes off the TV. 

'Hmm?' 

'Your girlfriend is absolutely lovely.' I tell him. He blushes and smiles. 

'I know.' 

'She's my maid of honor. She's coming along with us to shop for you know what tomorrow.' I waggle my eyebrows. 

'I wanna come!' complains Harry.

'No!' I cry. 'You can't see my dress.' 

'She's right, lad.' Louis says. 'It's bad luck, didn't you hear?' 

'I guess.' he mumbles. I giggle. 

'I think you'll live, hon. And if the boys give you ANY hint what it looks like-' I pause, giving each of them an indivual glare. 'they're dead.' I finish with a sweet smile on my face.