Fix The Drama Already!!

Sophie’s P.O.V

Liam comes back to the apartment a little later with Niall and they sit with me on the couch. ‘Aye, Princess.’ Niall says, flashing me his cute lopsided grin. ‘Hi, Nialler.’ I smile, throwing myself into his arms. He grins wider and pulls me onto his lap. ‘Sophie.’ Liam starts and I bite my lip, looking at him solemnly.  ‘Harry is going to come back in a few minutes to grab his stuff and then he’ll go stay at a hotel for a little while.’ Liam says. I feel a lump grow in my throat. I just nod, afraid that if I open my mouth I’ll cry again. Liam gives me a reassuring smile. ‘It’s all gonna be okay, baby girl.’ He says softly. ‘Okay?’ I nod again, swallowing as tears well in my eyes. ‘Soph, don’t cry!’ says Niall, holding me against him. I gladly hold onto him tightly as he rubs my back and whispers soothing things in my ear. After a few minutes the boys get up and go to the kitchen to make some food. The kitchen door closes behind them just as I hear the front door down the hall open and slam shut. Harry walks in and doesn’t even give me a second glance. I’ve finally stopped crying but that damp lump is back. ‘Harry-‘ I sob, but he ignores me and walks up the stairs, leaving me to cry on the couch. I sit cross-legged, my head in my hands. He comes back downstairs a few minutes later with a packed duffel bag just like Zayn. ‘Harry, you have to believe me-‘ I start. ‘I don’t want to hear it.’ he interrupts coldly, storming out the door and not looking back.

Louis’ P.O.V

I skip happily into the apartment, kicking off my Toms at the front door and heading into the living room. Even though Eleanor and I broke up, I’m excited to go shopping with Carrot tomorrow. Yes, I call her Carrot. I enter the living room to the smell of some sort of food coming from the kitchen and Sophie laying on her back on the couch and staring at the ceiling in silence, except for the sound of her soft sobs. ‘Sophie-‘ I say, but stop myself. She won’t want to talk about it. I know that girl like the back of my hand. I just go over to her and put a hand on her arm. She looks over at me. There’s so much pain and hurt in her watery hazel eyes that I feel my heart swell. She sees me and sits up so I can sit beside her. Sophie and I have this silent way of communicating. We always know what the other is thinking. She’s my best friend, no doubt. I mean, other than Harry. I wrap an arm around her knowingly and she just leans on me, not doing anything. Clearly she’s drained herself of tears. Something happened between her and Harry. I know she’ll tell me so I don’t bother asking. ‘Zayn kissed me.’ She says. My eyes widen, but I don’t say anything. ‘I finally had the strength to push him off me just as Liam walked in. Some stupid reporter took a picture from below- this was on the balcony- and it was on national TV. Harry saw it when he and Niall were at SYCO and he’s so mad. He’s staying at a hotel tonight. He hates me and there’s nothing I can do about it.’ she finishes flatly. There’s absolutely no tone or feeling in her voice at all and I know she can’t afford to cry anymore. ‘I can talk to him…’ I say. She just nods into my chest. I sigh into her hair and kiss her head. ‘I’m sorry this happened.’ I tell her and she nods again. Niall and Liam come out of the kitchen with a bowl of her favorite, tomato soup, and a piece of garlic bread. Liam hands her the food and Niall gives her the one spoon in the whole apartment. She detaches from me and sits up, taking the food gladly. ‘Hey, Lou.’ Says Niall. Liam gives me a wave. She told you? He mouths. I nod, standing up. ‘I’m gonna go talk to him.’ I whisper to Liam and he nods. ‘Careful.’ He calls as I hurry out the door.

I reach Harry’s hotel and rush upstairs before any fans or paparazzi can get me. I get to his hotel room and knock on the door. ‘It says Do Not Disturb,’ calls Harry as he gets up to answer. He opens the door to find me standing here and sighs with relief. ‘Lou,’ he says, his voice cracking. I push past him coming inside and he closes the door and follows me inside. I sit on his bed, looking at him. ‘Okay. Talk.’ I say. He sighs, his breath hitching. ‘Well, Niall and I were left in Simon’s office with the TV on the news. Suddenly it was some gossip show, and a picture of Sophie and Zayn kissing. I can’t believe she’d DO that to me.’ He breaks down and starts to cry. I sigh. ‘Harry.’ I say firmly. He looks up at me. ‘She didn’t.’ I say. He makes a confused face. ‘Zayn kissed her. She pushed him off right after. She feels terrible. She’s been crying for hours.’ Harry looks down at the ground, and then back up at me. ‘Really?’ he whispers. I nod. ‘Yes. Harry she leaves you more than you can imagine. You have to forgive her. Go see her.’ Harry smiles. ‘Okay,’ he replies, hopping up and grabbing his bag. ‘CATCH UP LOU,’ he calls as he runs out the door.

Harry’s P.O.V

I hurry into the apartment to find Sophie still lying on the couch staring at the ceiling. She’s got her hands resting on her stomach. She looks exhausted. Her eyelids are drooping from crying and she’s pale. My heart swells and I feel full of guilt. ‘Sophie,’ I whisper. She looks over at me and the hurt in her eyes makes me want to cry. ‘I’m so sorry…’ I say. ‘I don’t want to hear it.’ she replies coldly, repeating my harsh line from earlier. I wince. ‘Sophie, please, I’m sorry. I jumped to conclusions; and- I’m so sorry. Alright?’ I hold my breath, hoping she’ll forgive me. She sits up and looks at me. ‘C’mere.’ She says. I break into a grin and sit beside her. I sit cross-legged and Sophie sits in my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck and resting her head on my chest. I breathe in her sweet vanilla scent and slide my arms around her waist, cherishing the moment. ‘I love you,’ she whispers into my shirt. My eyes well up with tears. I really didn’t expect her to forgive me, but I’m SO glad she did. ‘I love you too,’ I whisper as the tears fall.

Sophie’s P.O.V

Harry and I ended up falling asleep on the couch early and sleeping until the next morning. I wake up, still in his arms and wriggle out of his grasp gently. Unfortunately, I woke him up. ‘Where are you going?’ he murmurs huskily. ‘I promised Lou I’d take him shopping.’ I tell him. He nods, closing his eyes again. I kiss him and even though he’s half asleep, he willingly kisses me back. I pull away with a smile on my face and Harry falls asleep again. I creep upstairs to our room and past Louis’. Shit, the door is open. I go on my tiptoes in my Uggs, hoping he can’t hear me. ‘SOPHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ he screams. Shiiiit. ‘Hi, Lou.’ I say wearily. ‘HI!’ he cries, running into the hallway and pulling me into his room, closing the door. ‘You have to be quiet Lou Bear. Everyone is sleeping.’ I say. His eyes widen. ‘Sorry, love.’ He whispers. ‘What did you want me for?’ I ask. ‘Oh yeah!’ he cries. ‘I needed to choose between these outfits,’ he states, holding up two outfits. I examine them. ‘Hm. Go with that one.’ I say, pointing to the one in his right hand. It’s beige chinos and a white t-shirt with navy blue suspenders. He grins at me and goes into his bathroom and changes. I sneak to my room while he’s in the bathroom and go to my closet. I put on a pair of denim shorts and a white t-shirt. I throw on some red Toms and do my hair in a fishtail braid down the side. I redo my make-up and open my door. Louis is standing in the hallway, putting on his navy blue Toms. ‘You look lovely.’ He says. I blush. ‘Thanks, Lou.’ I smile. He runs past me and downstairs towards the living room. Shit. Harry. I run down after him and jump on his back before he reaches the couch. Luckily I take him down and he falls to the ground right beside the couch. ‘Hah.’ I say, standing up and pretending to dust off my shoulder. He glares at me and hops up, luckily not waking Harry. I grab my purse hanging on the coat rack that already has my wallet and throw my phone into it. Louis heads out the door and I follow close behind.

A/N: I wasn't sure what they should talk about at the mall and all that jazz so I will update soon!! Hope you're loving it :) xx ::Sophie