Here Comes the Bride (Final Chapter!)

a/n: this is the epilogue of my story, last chapter(: i'm so happy that i have a few fans from this! haha, it's been amazing/emotional to write, and i hope whoever reads it enjoys it!!

::sophie

Sophie's P.O.V

Oh my god it's my wedding day I am freaking out. I'm getting married.. Okay. The kids are with a babysitter.. everything is planned.. relax.

I pace back and forth through the small room I'm getting ready in in the church in the heart of Holmes Chapel. Harry and I are getting a small house here after the wedding. We want the kids to grow up where we did together.

I glance again at my beautiful wedding dress on it's hanger, and feel excitement rush through me, mixed with anxiety.  

I pick it up carefully, unbuttoning the beautiful silk top and slipping off my robe and on the dress. I button all the buttons except the very top one, groaning in frustration as I try to reach it. 

Suddenly there's a knock on my door and Liam slips in, closing it behind him. He's in an adorable black tuxedo, looking as innocent and adorable yet mature at the same time as always. I smile brightly at him. 

"Hi, baby," he murmurs. "You look beautiful." 

"Thank you." I say earnestly. 

"Excited?" he asks. I nod and he motions for me to turn around. I do, reluctantly and first he does up the last button of my dress. I laugh a bit. 

"Thanks," I laugh. 

"No problem." he says, slipping a beautiful necklace around my neck and clipping it on. I take it between my fingers to examine it. It's a simple silver chain, with a gorgeous little sterling silver heart on the end. The heart has a small flower on the middle of it and two small vine-like figures beside it holding the flower in the middle of the heart. I feel tears brim in my eyes as I turn and look at Liam. 

"It's beautiful." I say quietly. He smiles. 

"Beautiful necklace for a beautiful girl," he says softly. I smile. 

"Ready to walk me down the aisle?" I ask, fixing the small silver pins in my simple updo. He nods.

"Ready as I'll ever be." he replies, chuckling softly. My mum and Harry's mum have already come in and the wedding is starting. I breathe out once more and Liam leads me out to the aisle.

 Harry's P.O.V

I stand nervously at the front of the small church, my eyes scanning the audience of our few friends and family. Suddenly the song Sophie and I decided on as our wedding song, The Scientist by Coldplay, one of both our favorites, starts playing.

Sophie and Liam step out and start walking down the aisle, but I barely notice Liam. All I can see is her. She's beautiful. So. Beautiful. How did she ever fall for me? 

I have to suppress a smile when I remember she told me she thought that I liked Emma Werner. How could someone like Emma Werner when they can have Sophie? 

She looks gorgeous, the corset tight on her waist and the dress flowing down and the material cinching in all the right places. Her make-up makes her look like an angel, and I know she did it herself. She's always been great with that. 

Her eyes meet mine and I feel my heart swell when those hazel-green eyes pierce into mine. Coldplay blasts through the small speakers as Liam kisses Sophie's cheek and she steps up beside me, winking at my other three best friends behind me. 

I smile at her one time as the priest motions for us to say our vows. I'm first. I've memorized mine, reading them over and over in my spare time. 

I meet Sophie's eyes once again and she gives me a small, reassuring smile and my world brightens. 

"It took me a while, deciding what I'd say in my vows." I start. "I mean there's only so much time, but so much to say," I say, earning a small laugh from Sophie, which makes me relax. "I can't count how many times I've imagined my wedding day with this beautiful girl in front of me." I say honestly. "It's been a lot of times, since I was about eight." I chuckle softly. "You are amazing, Sophie, and I have been waiting for this day my entire life. I love you with all my heart and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you, Sam, and Darcy, with the help of the four idiots behind me." I jerk a thumb back to the boys, who all laugh. Niall reaches out and hits my shoulder, and everyone in the church laughs. Soph smiles. "I love you, forever and always." I finish. 

Sophie's P.O.V

Harry finishes his vows, and I smile. 

"Well.." I say. "Little hard to follow after that." Everyone in the church chuckles, including Haz. "Harry..." I start.

He smiles and winks reassuringly. "I love you so much," I say. "I couldn't even imagine being with anyone else but you. You are the absolute love of my life and I-" I let out a deep breath. He nods his head, motioning for me to go on, a small smile on his face. "I wanna be with you forever, Harry. Sam and Darcy are so beautiful.." I shake my head and laugh. "I never thought this is how my life would end up, but I'm glad it ended up this way. I've loved you since I understood the meaning of love. I'm really excited to spend the rest of my life waking up beside you." I say, earning a small smirk from Harry. "I love you, forever and always." I finish my vows the exact same as him. 

Everyone in the church claps and I blush slightly. 

"You may kiss the bride," the priest tells Harry. He smiles, turning to me and grabs me gently but firmly around the waist, pulling me against him and pressing his lips against mine. 

I immediately smile, and although the kiss is small, I feel all the passion and love for each other in that kiss. We pull away after a while, my arms still slung around his neck and his still wrapped firmly around my waist, holding me gently against him. 

"I love you," he murmurs softly against my lips. 

"I love you too," I reply with a smile. And at the same time, the same words leave our lips:

"Forever and always."