Going Home :)

CHAPTER FOUR

*SOPHIE'S P.O.V*

I can hear everything, but I can't move. It's so frustrating. I fainted, and then I couldn't open my eyes, or move my body at all. It's so dark. At least all the pain is gone. I can hear the boys though, I think Liam just came in here. 'Boys..' he starts. I strain to listen. 'Yeah?' they ask. 'I've got something important to tell you.' says Liam solemnly. 'And I'm truly not kidding. I have her original birth certificate to prove it.' I hear rustling paper as he hands it to one of the boys. I hear Niall's familiar gasp. 'Sophie's my sister.' says Liam. I'm completely shocked, but I can't move or gasp or say something at all. I just lie there in darkness. 'What?!' asks Harry. 'Yeah.' says Liam. I hear them passing the certificate around. 'I'm gonna-' Liam says, breaking off and I hear him walking towards the bed. I feel him take my hand in his and my heart swells. Liam is my big brother? Liam Payne is my big brother. Oh wow... I feel so happy... 'Hey, Soph.' he whispers after I hear the boys shuffle out of the room and close the door. 'Guess what?' he pauses as though I could answer him. 'You're my baby sister.' I can practically hear the smile in his voice. 'I'm going to be the best older brother, I promise. I love you.' he says, squeezing my hand. I feel a hot tear run down my cheek and I feel Liam wipe it away gently. 'I knew you could hear me.' he whispers, and I squeeze his hand without realizing. Excitedly I try and succeed in wiggling my toes. I move body parts up until I get to my eyes.

*LIAM'S P.O.V*

A tear runs down Sophie's cheek and I wipe it away gently as tears run freely down my cheeks as well. 'I knew you could hear me.' I whisper to her with a small smile. I feel her squeeze my hand and I sit up taller, seeing what will happen. After a minute, her eyelids start to flutter. Shortly after that her eyelids open, revealing her beautiful brown eyes. 'Hi,' she whispers. 'Hi.' I reply happily, still holding her hand. She looks tired, and I bend over and kiss her forehead. 'I love you, too.' she says. I lean down and hug her tightly. 'Boys, she's awake already!' I call out. Immediately the boys come rushing back in and I step away, knowing Harry will be all over her. 

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

Liam yells that Sophie's awake and I run into the room. I look at her smiling face as she slowly sits up and I run to her. I plant a kiss on her lips and pull away, looking into her eyes. 'Hi, Haz.' she says weakly. 'Soph.' I breathe. 'I love you.' I tell her. She leans over and kisses me, pulling away and playing lightly with my curls. 'I love you too, baby.' she says. 'So Liam told you?' I ask and she nods. 'I just know he'll be the best older brother.' she says, smiling at him. He smiles back and I see tear tracks down his face. I give Liam a tight, relieved smile and he returns it. I lean down and kiss Sophie again. 'When are you allowed out of this damn place?' I ask. She shrugs weakly. 'Ask one of the thousand nurses milling around here.' she says and I laugh. 'Seriously!' she exclaims. 'I swear in the couple hours I've been here I've had about fifteen different nurses.' I chuckle at her again. She swats my head lightly. 'Shut up. You wouldn't be laughing if you were in my situation, buddy.' I nod mock-seriously. 'That's very true, m'dear.' I reply, kissing her cheek lightly. I stand up and the boys go to give her hugs. 'How ya feelin', Princess?' asks Niall. 'Good, I guess.' She replies quietly. 'Can I leave now? I hate it here!' Niall laughs. 'We'll ask the nurse.' says Liam. He disappears into the hallway and comes back a few minutes later. 'You have to stay the night.' says Liam. Sophie and I both make a face. 'Seriously?' she asks, wrinkling up her nose as she looks around the grubby hospital room. Liam nods. 'Sorry, babe.' he replies. She sighs. 'It isn't your fault. You aren't going to leave me alone, are you?' She asks. Liam and I shake our heads. 'I'll stay here.' I tell him and he nods. 'Harry'll be with you.' Liam says. 'Thanks, Haz.' she says to me. 'Anything for you, my lovely girl.' I say, kissing her. She smiles when I pull away.