The Boardwalk!

*SOPHIE'S P.O.V*

We arrive at the boardwalk and I bounce up and down in my seat once again. Harry laughs as Paul pulls the large van into the parking lot. 'Now, boys.' Paul says as he cuts the engine. 'WE KNOW.' they chorus, hopping out of the van before Paul can give them another hour-long lecture on responsibility. Paul rolls his eyes and I give him a sympathetic smile. 'I'll take care of 'em.' I tell him and Paul grins. 'You're the best.' he says as I hop out. 'I know,' I call over my shoulder, running to catch up with the boys. I walk beside Harry and our fingers automatically entwine. He looks over at me and smiles and I reach over and kiss him. 'In a better mood, I see?' he smirks after I pull away. I roll my eyes. 'Whatever, Styles.' I reply as we head to the amusement park. He chuckles. 'Where'd you guys like to go first?' asks Liam. 'Tilt-a-Whirl.' reply Niall, Zayn and Louis in unison. 'I'll go with them.' Harry says. 'You and Snoph can spend some time together.' he tells Liam, smirking when I wince at my nickname. Liam nods. 'That sounds good.' he replies. I grin and break from Harry, going over to Liam as they walk away. 'Where to first, love?' he asks, slithering an arm around my waist. 'Actually...' I reply nervously, biting my lip. 'I'm kinda super duper hungry.' I tell him. He laughs. 'I knew it. Let's go eat.' he says. I nod eagerly and my hand grabs onto Liam's. I see him smile to himself as we walk along the boardwalk. 'Where'd you like to go?' he asks. I look around and eventually I decide on a restaurant that's more like a concession stand. Liam chuckles. 'Corn dogs? Really?' I look up at him earnestly. 'Yes.' I reply. He laughs again and leads me over to the stand where there is a girl around our age waiting to help someone. 'Hello,' she says, then stops still, looking at Liam. 'Y-y-ou're Liam Payne! Oh my gosh. Wait, I thought you were dating Harry Styles.' she says, pointing at me and then looking at our entwined hands. 'We're brother and sister.' Liam explains. The girl raises her eyebrows. 'Huh.' I resist rolling my eyes, gripping Liam's hand tighter. 'Could we have two corn dogs and two medium Cokes please?' Liam says firmly. She nods, obviously knowing that she's started to piss him off. She rushes off to get us our food. After we pay and get our stuff, we head to a bench overlooking the ocean. Luckily no fans have spotted us yet but unfortunately I can't say the same for the other boys. Hopefully they're okay...

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

I sigh while we stand in the line up as yet another group of girls comes over to us for a picture and an autograph. Luckily we're meeting back up with Liam and Soph in about fifteen minutes. And we'll be in the line for this god damn ride for ten more minutes anyway. I hope Liam is taking care of her. Ah, he probably is. He loves her lots. The girls come over to me squealing. I HATE squealing. I plaster on a big fake smile and sign all of their autograph books and we take a picture with them. Don't get me wrong, I love our fans. We wouldn't be where we are without them. But it's sometimes like, could we have some privacy and peace for five seconds? Anyway. 'Where's Liam?' asks one of the girls. 'He's with his sister.' I explain. The girl gasps. 'Your girlfriend, Sophie???' I smile. 'Yeah,' I reply. The girl squeals loudly and I wince. 'You guys are SO cute together!' she cries and I can't help but smile at her. 'Thanks. We're really happy.' I reply. She nods. 'I bet.' she says. 'Well, we'd better get going. It was awesome meeting you guys.' she says, hugging the four of us quickly and hurrying away into the crowd. Eventually we get to the front of the line and jump onto the ride. 'Ready, boys?' Louis asks with a grin. We all nod as we buckle our seat belts and the ride starts. 

*LIAM'S P.O.V*

Sophie and I had a lovely afternoon together. She's the best younger sister I could have ever dreamt of. Considering that I have two older sisters, it's nice to not be the youngest anymore. We start heading back to where we're meeting the boys. I think Harry and Soph want a bit of time together and the sky is darkening a little bit already. We meet up with the boys and Sophie detaches herself from me and hurries into Harry's arms. 'Alright, boys. Let's go.' I say, walking away with them and leaving Harry and Sophie alone.