He Was Right.

Sophie's P.O.V

*three months later*

Ultrasound day. Again. Today I'm finding out what gender my baby is. I open my eyes and look up at the ceiling. Harry is fast asleep beside me, his hand resting lightly on my waist/huge stomach. I'm three and a half months pregnant now. I let out a whoosh of air and slide out from under his grasp, gently heaving myself up and off the bed and stumbling into the bathroom. I look at my disheveled figure in the mirror and put my now even longer hair into a ponytail, the end  hanging off my shoulder. I put on a tight blue t-shirt, which typically makes my belly look even bigger. I throw on a pair of black sweatpants and head downstairs, trying my best not to wake Harry.

'Eh, morning, love.' says Louis when I walk downstairs. He and Zayn are sitting on the couch, and I hear Liam and Niall talking and rustling around in the kitchen. 

'Morning.' I reply absentmindedly. 'Hey, are Harry and I always the last two awake?'

'Pretty much.' mutters Zayn. I ignore his hard stare. It's been three months since we kissed. Three months since he's even made eye contact with me. He's said about four words to me in three months. I swallow hard and sit by Louis. 

'Wh-what are we watching?' I ask. Since I got pregnant I've developed a slight stutter. It's ridiculous and I have no idea why. 

'Just the Teletubbies.' replies Louis, slinging an arm over me. I laugh. 

'Why the T-Teletubbies? You know that sh-show is for, like, five year olds.' I laugh again. 

'I know.' Louis replies. 'Hey, I'm still coming to that ultrasound. You'd better have that forty bucks.' I raise my eyebrows and he winks. 'It's fraternal twins, I just know it.'

'Alright Lou.' I reply with a laugh. 'Now watch your silly cartoons. I'm starving.' I get up again and Louis gives me a gently push forwards so I can stand up. I look at him gratefully before heading to the kitchen.

Right when I get in the kitchen Liam wraps me gently in his arms. 

'Morning, Liam.' I murmur into his shirt. 

'How're you feeling, sis?' he asks. 

'Good. Worn out.' I reply, rubbing my baby belly. 

'Your ultrasound appointment is in an hour. Here.' he says, handing me a BLT. 

'YESSS! Just what I wanted.' I exclaim, grabbing the plate and planting a kiss on his cheek. He chuckles and I hip-bump Niall when I walk by. He laughs. I eat quickly and run upstairs to change into something normal. I go over to Harry and bend over, kissing his neck and ruffling his curls. He wakes up and looks up at me with that tired, adorable pout. 'Morning, sleepy head.' I say and back away to the closet. 'Ultrasound in forty minutes.' I add. 

'What?!' he cries, jumping up and to the dresser. He grabs a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt with his white low-tops. I change into a black baseball tee and a pair of  my stretchy black jeggings. I leave my hair in a ponytail and do my make-up, throwing on some orange Toms and heading out the door after Haz. Louis is ready when we come downstairs and I kiss Niall and Liam goodbye. Zayn doesn't make eye contact with me again and I just sigh and walk out the door. 

 A woman in blue comes out of the office into the waiting room and beckons us to follow her inside. Harry takes my hand and I nod at Louis. He winks. I let out a whoosh of air and follow Harry into the small white room.

'This is gonna be a little cold.' says the nurse. I nod as she pulls up my shirt and squirts the blue gel onto my bare stomach. Harry is squeezing my hand tightly. He must be so nervous. Poor guy. The nurse puts the weird little device thing on the gel and slowly moves it around my stomach. I look up at the ultrasound screen and I feel tears fill my eyes.