3

December 20 came by in a flash before I knew it I was setting food on a somewhat cold ground; heading to the place where auditions were held. Jeanine had stayed at the hotel, she had a cold or something and didn't feel like heading out. Maybe that was an excuse.

I arrived at the location, seeing it was just a bland music hall. I walked in and saw what I assumed to be them. There was a tall one, with poofy brown hair and a suit accented with scarves and bracelets. A pale, spiked black hair, black makeup around the eyes, and bracelets with unique necklaces. The last one was wearing a hat, with feathers, kind of like a pirate, medium length hair, a suit with a low cut shirt, a scarf, few bracelets and loads of necklaces. I didn't even know this band well but I liked the aesthetic.

The taller, older looking one smiled to me and waved, gesturing me to come over. I walked over to them, one of my hands in the pockets of my black fur coat, the other holding my bass. The taller one talked first.

"Hello, my name is Sebastian," he said, "this is Remington and Emerson."

Remington was the vampire looking one and Emerson was the pirate looking one. They smiled and waved. I smiled softly.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n," you said.

"I like your accent", Emerson said, I smiled.

"Thank you," I replied. We talked for a little bit more until there was an awkward silence.

"So, would you like to play the bass for us?" Remington asked I nodded softly. "We'll be in that room when you're ready." He said pointing to a small room off to the left. I nodded again and they all left.

I set down my guitar and opened the case, grabbing my tuner to make sure I was in tune. I had only heard one song of theirs and it was called "Mr. Doctor Man". I grabbed a pick and walked to the room, seeing them sitting in foldable, metal chairs and a white desk.