12

*SMUT AHEAD*

We arrived home, I took my shoes off and smiled at Remington who was behind me doing the same thing. 

"Wanna go to my room and watch The Office?"

"Sure," he smiled gently. We walked downstairs to my room. And we did watch the office, but it was mainly us talking more than actually watching. "Are you still watching  'The Office'" had popped up but we didn't notice.

After a while, the talking had died down. It was an awkward minute or so until I felt Remington's hand on my cheek. I looked at him and took a deep breath. I felt his hand move down to the backside of my neck and he pulled me close. My heart was beating out of my chest, I swear you could hear it. His lips met mine. I adjusted myself so I was sitting better. The kiss deepened as I adjusted myself, his hands slid down my sides and rested on my thighs. My hands rested on his chest.

After about 10 minutes of us sitting like that, I felt him release and kiss down my neck. His hands slid up my shirt. He left my neck with a few hickies. He removed his shirt and I removed mine. We lied down on the bed, my hands on his chest and his hands on the bed. My legs were spread apart and he was centered to me. Remington went back to my neck and made more hickies. 

Remington sat up and removed his pants, and I did the same. Remington kissed down my body, then removed my bra with a slight struggle. 

                                                      +++ 

Remington slid a condom on and crawled back in between my legs. He kissed me roughly and put himself in. I moaned gently, he waited for a second before he started pulling in and out. 

                                                      +++

Remington's head rested on my neck and shoulder, sweaty, whispering dirty things into my ear. I was moaning my head off as he went in and out of me. I lost count of how many times he made me come for him, he pulled in and out faster, I knew he was close. More moans from me and him moaning my name, we both came. 

Remington pulled out of me, breathless. I breathed heavily. Remington went to the bathroom in my room and came out about a minute later. He lied down in bed next to me, I cuddled into his sweaty chest and he played with my hair. The rhythmic beat of his heart slowly put me to sleep.