5

The days that I had been waiting for a phone call were long. Every phone call I got I became excited until it was an automated voice. We eventually started to pack up out things, the wait was becoming too long and we needed to get back to the UK so I could at least finish my university years and get another job.

We were at the airport, waiting for our plane to get there when I got a call. I answered.

"Hello, is this Y/n?" A familiar voice asked.

"Yeah." I said. "And who's this?"

"This is Sebastian." He said. I turned to Jeanine, looking excited. She knew I was talking to one of them.

Sebastian and I talked for awhile, until we got to the part about me being the bass player. His tone got more serious, maybe do to business.

"Alright so", he started off. "You did get the place, and you are apart of the band but would you be fine with moving here?" He asked.

"Uhh, hell yeah" I said.

"Great, and because you don't really have a place to stay as of right now you're free to come over to our house and stay until you find somewhere else." He stated, "all my brothers are fine with it."

+++

Jeanine headed back to the UK, she said she would mail me the rest of my clothes and such from there. The house was loud most of the time, Remington was pretty loud along with Sebastian. Emerson was quiet most of the time, working on drawings. I was left sleeping in a guess bedroom in the basement.

It wasn't that bad, it was okay. But I heard the pounding of feet at 1am because they were all fucking around, constant fridge raids, and all that fun stuff. I was downstairs most of the time, I barley ever ate, it was mainly breakfast or dinner. I was downstairs writing tabs and such, for new songs possibly. There really wasn't much for me to do here.

I was writing more tab when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said blandly, setting my bass down. I saw Remington open the door.

"You know, for a university student in her early 20's, I thought you would be a hell more fun" he joked, grinning. I smiled and bit my lip.

"I just don't know what to do I guess," a soft chuckle escaped. "You don't have to awkwardly stand in the doorway you know, I don't bite." I said in a playful tone. He smiled and sat down on the bed.