17

The Livestream started. Remington tweeted out that he would be doing a small Livestream on my Insta account. After a few minutes, people started flooding in, probably just to see Remington.

During the live, some people had come in and decided that it was okay to just start saying horrible things about me. I tried not to pay attention for a long time... that is until I got sick of being called a slut.

"Okay, it's fine for you guys to not like me or whatever, but don't come to my live stream, ruining the good time for other people. And don't come in here, calling me a slut either. I get it you don't like me, but if you don't like me don't waste your time on me."

Remington looked at me with slight confusion but didn't question it. We soon ended the live, about 25 minutes before sound check. We cuddled on my bed for a while until Emerson came and said it was time, we got up and went into the venue. I saw Louis sitting on the couch, he looked like he was reviewing the footage from last nights show. I waved at him when we left and he soon followed after, camera in hand. 

+++

We chilled after sound check, I was sitting on my bunk, getting ready and Remington was using the busses bathroom to get ready. When I was finished getting ready I looked around the bus. Ew. It was literally trashed and we had been in it for about 2 and a half days.