10

I was still sorta sick today, I was a coughing mess and my nose was still stuffy.

Sebastian and Emerson were out for the day doing god knows what, and Remington and I were home alone.. well not alone. As I was lying in bed, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said softly. I saw Remington in the doorway, he smiled softly.

"How come you're still dying?" 

"I dunno" I sighed. I sat up and looked him. "Wanna watch the Office with me? That's literally all I've been doing while I've been sick."

"Sure" he said and walked over to the bed.

                                                                           +++

We watched The Office for hours, Remington was sitting on the floor, leaning on the bed, I was under the covers. I think we watched an entire season of The Office, I was quoting everything and we were just laughing and having a good time.

Eventually when we finished the last episode of the season, Remington came and sat up on the bed. I sighed, he looked at me. 

"What's up?" 

"Nothing really, just tired." Remington nodded. 

"Can I ask you something," Remington asked. I looked at him.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"Would you go to dinner with me tomorrow night?" 

My heart dropped, and raced at the same time. I nodded.

"Yeah."