6

Remington and I talked for what seemed like hours. We got to the topic of music and the stuff about the band. He saw the tabs I was writing.

"Play me those," he said.  "I wanna hear them."

"Someone's demanding" I said softly, grabbing my bass and playing some of the tabs I had written. I watched them as he listened. I finished them.

"Those are really good," he said with a smile.

"Thanks love" I chuckled, I realized what I had said. "I-It's a saying I use" I said flustered and quick. He nodded.

"It's alright" he smiled. His smile.. oh good lord. It was cute, especially when he giggled with it. Cut it out I thought to myself. He stood up and stretched.

"Well, I think I'm gonna go hit they hay" he said. I nodded.

"Goodnight Rem" I said softly.

"Goodnight Y/n. Have sweet dreams." He said as he closed my door. I flopped back on my bed and sighed, of course. Why do all the band guys need to be hot?

+++

Over the next few week I got really close to them. So close that it was rare when I had my own time. Sebastian and I enjoyed cooking, needless to say we didn't get much cooking done because we were goofing around. Emerson and I drew, even though we didn't talk much when we did that, he always told me his philosophy's. Remington and I... well there was a lot we did together. So much that I can't even remember half of the things we've done.

Anytime I went to look for apartments on my laptop there was always someone walking in and telling me "do it later." I was starting to take "do it later" as a "don't leave" type of thing.

Later in the day I was hanging out upstairs, lying on the couch as scrolling through my phone. I heard someone walk into the room but I didn't bother to look up. All of a sudden I felt an entire other persons weight on my thighs. I yelped.

I looked up from my phone to see Remington sitting there.

"Why?" I asked him, grinning slightly.

"The other places didn't seem as comfortable and you were taking up the whole couch." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and went back to looking at my phone.

"Whatcha looking at?" He asked, rolling into the space between me and the cushions, giving little space between us.

"Looking at those Instagram videos" I smiled.

A/n - all that up there is 420 words. Just saying.