16

After Remington had posted the photo and like always there was always going to be a good and bad reaction. But for some reason, the bad reaction seemed to be more present then the good. I was just scrolling through my Instagram feed when I saw some of the comments on the post. They said horrible things about me, rarely any of them even brought Remington into the equation. 

But then there were others, defending the fact that Remington is allowed to date someone and isn't just for the fangirls to obsess over.

I was sitting in my bunk reading the comments when I saw Sebastian walk in front of me, he smiled softly and sat down next to me.

"I saw the comments on Remington's post."

I coughed, "yeah... I have too," I sighed.

He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "I'm sorry. Some people can be so horrible." I nodded. I started staring off into space, I hadn't even noticed Sebastian had left. I only snapped back into reality when I felt someone's arms wrap around me and squeeze me tightly. I blinked a few times and looked at Remington, a faint smile on my lips. 

When he looked at me I could see the love in his eyes, and that made my heart melt. We were talking and decided to do a small livestream on my Instagram account.