18

{SMUT}

I finished getting ready when I began to clean the bus. Remington looked at me when he walked out of the bathroom, he was smiling a bit. I stood up and he grabbed me from behind. I yelped softly and he laughed. He pulled me close to his body and whispered in my ear.

"You look sexy even when you're cleaning baby."

+++

We were walking about the venue, two and a half hours before the venue opened. We held hands and came across an unused dressing room. Remington gave me a look as I opened the door, I turned on the light and smiled. It was a small room, but it still had a couch and a vanity in it. As I was standing in awe of the cute room, Remington shut the door behind me.

He came up behind me again and his hands held my hips.  My hands went on top of his, I felt as he began to kiss my neck, and I smiled softly. I moved my hair and turned around. 

"Remington," I whined slightly, "I just got ready."

He grinned, "Who says you didn't stay ready?" (High key cringing on that lmao)

+++

He pinned me to the couch, kissing me roughly. My hands slid up his shirt, he broke the kiss for only a moment, and it was to remove my shirt and his. My hands rested on his chest as he kissed down my body, all the way to the hem of my pants. While he was down there, he removed those too.

A/n- HAHA! I LEFT YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER. I mean ig lmao. Love y'all.