7

We sat like that on the couch, watching dumb Instagram videos for about an hour, skipping all the extra dumb ones. When we finished watching them, I was asking what his tattoos meant until I got to the dark mark tattoo.

"I didn't know you had a dark mark tattoo" I said softly, poking at his forearm. He chuckled.

"Yeah. It's one of my favorites."

"It's in the wrong spot" I said, biting my lip slightly. "Guess that doesn't make you a real death eater."

"Guess not" he chuckled. "You grew up in England, right?"

"I did. Why?"

"Have you been to the Universal Studios there?" He asked. I nodded.

"It was pretty cool. 20 year old me was running around like a crazy person." I laughed, he grinned.  We talked about our favorite Harry Potter books, characters, dialogue, all the fun stuff.

He hadn't moved from the space that was in between me and the cushions this entire time. Our bodies were really close. I tried not to let my imagination run wild with this whole situation, after all, it's rule number one in being in a band. Don't date any of the other band members, but I couldn't help but like Remington. He was sweet, he was funny, he was almost everything you would want in a guy. But I couldn't, I can't.

As we talked more he moved, but to only sit on my lower stomach; he rested against my bend legs. My heart pounding when he sat like this, for no reason really. I guess I was nervous? There's not a reason to be nervous, is there?

While I was caught up in my own thoughts, I felt something poke my cheek. I snapped back into reality and saw Remington poking my cheek. I looked at him confused.

"I was making sure you weren't zoning into la la land" he said playfully, I laughed.

"But la la land is the best."

"Not when you're with me. Being with me is the best." He joked.

"That sounds-" I paused, looking for the correct word.

"Narcissistic?" Remington said. I nodded.

Remington and I continued to talk, everything that happened in this moment only made me fall more "in love" with him than previously. Damn, he's intoxicating.