13

I awoke to the pounding on my door.

"Y/n, it's time to get up, we gotta leave in three hours." I heard a voice say, I didn't bother wondering who it was. I opened my eyes and saw Remington sleeping next to me, or well, he was asleep. I rolled over and cuddled into his chest.

"Morning Y/n," Remington said in his husky morning voice.

"Morning."

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, stroking his hand through my knotted hair. 

"Good. You?"

"Amazing."

I sat up, looking down at my naked body. I got out of bed and began getting dressed. I heard movement in the bed and didn't really think anything of it until my butt was pinched. I gasped and then heard a chuckle. I turned around and looked at him, a smile plastered across his face. I crawled back on the bed and sat next to him.

+++

We arrived at the airport, we were on the plane, I was sitting in the middle, right between Remington and Emerson. I was holding Remington's hand while we watched downloaded episodes of 'The Office'. I'm aware that's all we watch, but it's a good show. 

+++

We landed in an airport in Missouri, waited to get our things and then we got an Uber to take us to the place where we would get a tour bus.. that was three hours away from the venue. Fun.